How Did 3arc Know?

Greer

so we know this pic, right?

This picture was taken from WaW zombies(i think, pretty sure) and it has two radio towers and a nuke. The way i see it, this is showing the nuke from nuketown zombies, the Tower of Babble and another radio tower which may appear in one of the next maps. If this is what this means then how did treyarch know that zombies would be such a hit, as veruckt(can't remember spelling, annoying me) was made by demand, and how did they know that nuketown would also be a hit, and that they would make a zombies map of it in 2 years after the MP maps release? I don't understand how treyarch could've known that zombies would be such a hit in the first place. Feel free to tell me the picture wasnt from WaW or that that's not what it means or whatever but i'm just trying to help

EDIT: translations

STUFE ZWEI-STAGE TWO

STARKE DURCH ORDNUNG-STRENGTH THROUGH ORDER

P.S there is a .. thing above the 'A' in STARKE but i forgot how the letter + number thing to press.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That image came from the Black Ops 1 computer Terminal.

It's all one big storyline. If you research Nazi Germany, the third reich & WW2, you'll come across everything we have discovered in our storyline, they are never too far away from it. Wunder Weapons program, Die Glocke (The Bell), Electro-Gravity Devices (Vril saucers on Der Riese chalkboards) Hitlers search for Hollow Earth (Shangri-la) New Swarbia (Call of the Dead) The SS escaped to Hollow Earth & also built a Nazi Base on the far side of the Moon.

These are all conspiracy theories that came with the 3rd Reich.

There are stories that the Nazi party first developed the Nuclear Bomb. (never tested) Germany had minimal if any resources to make it.

Look at 'Operation Paperclip', German Rocket & nuclear scientists that were brought to America when the war finished.

That's where Black Ops 1 story starts. It's then the late 1950's & the Space Race starts, coupled with the Cold War with the Soviet Union (Russia) & Cuba, crazy mind control like the MK projects (Ultra). These are all real life events. We are now moving into the Nuclear age.

Right now I'm looking at what ties Germany had to China during WW2, none really, they had industrial ties but that ceased in 1939 at the start of the war when Hitler cited with Japan mainly because they had the biggest Army. Try to research the Nuclear Age with China, US & possibly Germany?

Search for an element called 'Thorium' (this may be the link, it fits?)

It's Definetly about the Nuclear/Atom Age.

I don't know how this story will finish, I bet their will be some more real life conspiracies entangled in to it though.