Zombies in General

Why are they all the same height?? Where the zombie Children and elderly? You mean to tell me when the world went down, all of the midgets were all good? idk maybe all of the midgets were more of an apitizer than a meal loll

What about Blind Zombies? I'd laugh if there were a blind zombie.. then the silencer we be put to good use lol

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely because killing children, even zombie children would cause problems.

And maybe some are elderly? I mean it's not like you'd be able to tell.

And why'd you make another thread for the blind zombies idea and then just post it in here anyway?

I agree with Samantha. Child death is frowned upon in the entertainment industry, especially in the video game section. A lot of programs and laws made sure that child death was censored or excluded in video games.

As far as elderly, we had some in Shangri-La.

Though I do agree that it is weird that all of the zombies seem to be the same, I think it is like that to differentiate between the special zombies. All of the zombies have certain screams and we know them by this. If we started hearing children zombie on top of adult zombies, and also special zombies, we would not be able to tell the difference so easy.

Off Topic: Shouldn't something with a title like: "Zombies in General" go in the "General Zombies" section. Just saying.