Using buildables?

Let us pretend there is no cheat for these...haha.

These are ideas for buildables, they might suck. I know that I and others like to fudge with the game to find new ways of toying with stuff.

1. Zombiesitter shield: at diner, kiting one zombie while your buddies (poo, smoke, drink, eat, pee) escape for a minute or three gets lame. Maybe you need a smoke or want to dig out that dry crunchy booger that bothered you for three rounds now, but you're all alone with Mr. Rottenflesh, running until you're dizzy in a circle... There has to be a better way. There is: grab the zombie shield, drop it out in the open, let stinky beat it down while you do what you need to. Just listen for it breaking, grab another and gain another short break from zombie circles.

2. Okay, this probably sucks, but: leave the bus depot via free doors, return later via free doors with turret (i know it sucks), set turret and turbine behind that freestanding wall with the bus routes on it, place it near the payphones area so that it covers the one side of the room, but it can't see the two windows by the workbench (maybe drop electric trap there and a second turret facing the other window on the payphone side). Then, 2-4 players watch the two workbench windows while the turrets and electric watch the other side. I have no idea how effective this is, but after watching someone sit boringly one of the power station glitches, I thought this might be effective. Note that zombies can only come in the four windows. Protect them with claymores (the buildables, not the zombies)?

3. Put turbine and turret on bus roof with claymores and let it randomly shoot zombies and you.

4. Bus camp? Put turbine and electric trap on bus by driver. Make sure cowcatcher is on bus front. I am not sure if the trap hurts you or not... Maybe drop in rear of bus for back windows? Then cowcatcher protects the front, trap, the back.

Just thinking on paper with some of this. Please share any good or amusing ideas that you have...

Happy gaming!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic