Help with rank!?

Hello everyone happy new year! I'm new to the boards so forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place. I got blops2 about 3 weeks ago and that was the first time I had actually ever played zombies. I had played zombies before but I was a total scrub. Still am. Lol. I digress, my point is that a week into the game I had the skull with blue eyes I had about 6000 kills and about 150 downs I mostly played grief, and my highest round on tranzit at the time was 19. After that game I deranked, and I got depressed after that. Yesterday I got my blue eyes back, but honestly I have had terrible games. Like terrible. My stats are

Kills: 15319

Bullets: 88571

Downs: 437

Revives:126

Grenade: 289

Headshots: 3173

Deaths?:136

Gibs: 9752

Perks:208

Doors: 60

Hits: .66

Miles: 260

Just a couple of questions. What exactly do deaths mean? Gibs? Is there any way I can improve etc? My highest survival round was 25 with 1026 kills and 8 downs. Highest tranzit was 21. Thanks for reading!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Hey friendo, welcome to the community!

To answer your questions, the blue eyes are related to your activity period when you play at least five consecutive days of zombies. They are not related to rank. Deaths are the times you bleed out, the step beyond going down. Gibson are blowing limbs off the zombies as a form of "crippling" them.

For strategies, I'd recommend this guide:

viewtopic.php?f=136&t=26878

You can still use it in online matches. It's very useful and informative; I'd highly recommend you give it a good read. :)

Hey friendo, welcome to the community!

To answer your questions, the blue eyes are related to your activity period when you play at least five consecutive days of zombies. They are not related to rank. Deaths are the times you bleed out, the step beyond going down. Gibson are blowing limbs off the zombies as a form of "crippling" them.

For strategies, I'd recommend this guide:

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... 36&t=26878

You can still use it in online matches. It's very useful and informative; I'd highly recommend you give it a good read. :)

Thanks man! Wait so how do we actually rank up? I'm confused. Is it by the rounds? deaths? Thanks for the help.