How do i get to high rounds?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you have to be more precise with your question. It is very hard to tell in general how to get to high rounds ;)

I personally like choosing a very safe circle. Tunnel is great, or outside the farm or so. How to run trains is a thing of practice. Maybe you also wanna check the Master Zombie guide, that contains this topic in a long text. It's important to know about dodging techniques, dragging out, cutting back and such:

viewtopic.php?t=18800

I use a Ray and M&S mostly, but sometimes Ray / LMG or Ray / Galil. I don't like Wallguns

Perks, well since you run a train at one certain location and you run with a light gun, you don't need Stamin. If you use Ray / MS you actually also don't need Double Tap. however you are killing faster with the Ray then, which is basically not so important. But with Bullet Guns, you absolutely must have Double Tap. Jug anyway, in solo QR. And just fill up with stuff you like. In Coop I like Tombstone, since it takes too long to reset yourself. Whenever I use a LMG, I wanna have Stamin again for running speed.

What helped me a lot was watching some videos of good player to adapt a lot of things.