Richtofen

Tha Super Devil

All the talk has been about Maxis lately but Richtofen I believe can be crucial too. I want to throw out some theory's and my best one I have right now is has anyone set under the pylon with the jet gun and killed a bunch of zombies to see if it triggers Richtofen to speak again? I will try this and debunk it if it is not true or if someone has tried this please let me know.

Thanks,

THA SUPER DEVIL

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this theory is very interesting to me. i believe and may be wrong that debunkers have done a certain amount of debunking regarding "killing zombies under the pylon/spire" after the easter egg. that one has been floating for a lil while now. although i dont think everyone has done it with ALL JET GUNS. I personally think that richtofen's mission is complete for now. but maxxis is shorter and leaves us wanting. plus if you complete maxxis easter egg there is a few things you can do that will activate certain "ORBS" around the map. I beleive that MAXXIS mission is incomplete yet. The JETGUN is also known as the new "wonderwaffen" or wonder weapon. but when we get it nothing wonderful about it really... it does do cool shxt yea but it breaks and we lose it. I think its entirely possible that the JETGUN is part of the puzzle we over look too easily. this "wonder weapon" may have many more uses that we dont know of yet. we can only experoment!

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, me and my friend talk about this all the time....we believe this is gonna turn into the whole Twilight thing with "#TeamMaxis" and "#TeamRichtofen" What's funny is you never really think about siding with Maxis against Richtofen, until you actually have the option, what black ops 2 is kind of known for, whether it be the Campaign, Multiplayer or now even Zombies is the choices you make...they impact the storyline in some way....and now to have that choice to side with Rich or Max...you kinda wonder

"What team am I on" and I believe that Treyarch is planning something BIG with these Easter eggs....and maybe they'll tie together in some way...ending in one grand finale of Black ops 2 Zombies....where either you save the world...or control it...I guess we'll see in the near future...and another thing you really think about...people say that Richtofen is evil and Maxis is good...that's not entirely the case, Both Maxis and Richtofen are forcing groups of surivors to work with them....those who don't, get killed....in fact there are alot of diffrent Audio clips where it shows that Maxis is manipulating those to get what he wants....sort of like Richtofen? So maybe instead of Maxis being the hero....he's the best alternative...again, we don't know, maybe he changed his ways in the aether or wherever the hell he went...but again, that's what is so great about Zombies...it leaves you wondering and it leaves you wanting more....and more....and more....and more...