A Theory about the electrical zombie

BuscusBros

(This is my first post!)

When playing Tranzit I turned on the power and saw a column rise from the central core (the thing in the middle)with power surging into it and in the column was the electric zombie! Do it yourself!

Now I'm not really sure what to make of this but I'm pretty sure the power place is a power research station and maybe they were trying to the zombie (possibly why the Russian crates are in the vault?)But seriously Russians and Americans working together is not likely, but maybe a secret organisation

gave something to the American to wipe out the Russian?

-Aw man Russman outta cash!-

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm... never noticed the russian crates. I DID notice the cages in the pack a punch vault room. Very peculiar...indeed. I wonder if the Denizens were caged in there and were freed and multiplied. The secret orginization could very well be the ILLUMINATI in Black Ops, Richtofen often stated that he was a ILLUMINATI agent. In fact it actually is hard wired into the story line that richtofen only communicated with his superiors through small scraps of paper left by unknown agents in tucked away locations within DER REISE. this is how they told him to kill maxxis. On a similar note have you noticed that under T.E.D.D. the bus driver near his base underneath there is a small notepad that if looked at through the scope of a sniper rifle MAY or MAY NOT say something... i dont know... i ve only seen the note pad not looked into it with a scope.