Just a thought about future DLC

"The Giant is rising. Face the might of the Nazi Zombies in their heartland. This is where it all began. This is where the master plan took shape. Is this where it all ends?"

So after reading that my speculation is that the final zombies map may be a revamped Der Riese. I know kind of sounds odd with no real hints in eggs however would be nice to see the new group travel to this area discover the truth about 935 or the zombies in general and maybe put an end to Richtofen's dastardly schemes.

One other thing maybe more maps with cut scenes like Call of the Dead did, that would be sweet.

Lastly general posts are about Tranzit EEs and such so I'll just say no harm in trying new ideas even if they happen to be elaborate ruses. I mean we do spend hours at a time on Tranzit searching anyway.

DLC speculation then? (If a thread doesn't already exist)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like this idea, lets end the story where it all began! Maybe with it being re-mastered where there is more to go, maybe with Richtofen & Maxis there. I like it! I need to start EE hunting in TranZit, I haven't even opened the PaP room yet ;)

BTW I see this is your first post! So welcome to the forum!