Let's hear it Guys! Clocks Or No Clocks?

Possessed

So guys! im New to the forums as you can tell & no i'm not trolling!

I was wondering about this clock theory? Has it been done? has anyone tried it? would any one like to try it? I currently have richtofins side of the egg done as i have not tried maxis's because i thought commitment was key?

So with that being said lets get some replys here? i want to hear of someone completing the egg.

I'm willing to help just about anyone complete the egg that has money in the bank!

Power on, or Power off? that's a theory!

XBL: Possessed!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering about this clock theory? Has it been done? has anyone tried it? would any one like to try it? I currently have richtofins side of the egg done as i have not tried maxis's because i thought commitment was key?

So with that being said lets get some replys here? i want to hear of someone completing the egg.

I'm willing to help just about anyone complete the egg that has money in the bank!

My team AKA Group 247 did about 3 of these theories today. Not the ones we intended to do. We wanted to get the easy stuff we had a feeling wouldn't work out of the way. Now that we did tomorrow we can get to the good stuff we will keep you posted.

Sounds like a major stretch to me. Nothing about the streetlights' formation resembles a clock. It's not round, they're not spaced correctly... it looks nothing like a clock to me.

Dunno how many times people are going to start a thread claiming to have found the "next step".