Just how many "Somebody" 's are there? Activision Forums.

Jeager1999

Okay, I checked out Activision's Forum(I'm not really liking their setup BTW, keeps taking to the last post in each topic.) There just seem's to be so many Somebody's in the Forum. Each with Riddles, Coded Messages and what not.

Everyone there thinks its Jimmy. Could be, or just a very clever Troll.

I'm really interested in these guys(That is if there more than one person.)

Like I kinda mentioned before, I'm not liking the setup on their Forums but can anyone here be a Super Cool Guy and post a link to each Topic made by these Somebody's?

P.S. Why do THEY get the clever ones and we get the other guy?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I checked out Activision's Forum(I'm not really liking their setup BTW, keeps taking to the last post in each topic.) There just seem's to be so many Somebody's in the Forum. Each with Riddles, Coded Messages and what not.

Everyone there thinks its Jimmy. Could be, or just a very clever Troll.

I'm really interested in these guys(That is if there more than one person.)

Like I kinda mentioned before, I'm not liking the setup on their Forums but can anyone here be a Super Cool Guy and post a link to each Topic made by these Somebody's?

P.S. Why do THEY get the clever ones and we get the other guy?

The first one and probably the 2nd are from the same person probably, wether its someone with insider knowledge or a troll is yet to be decided, his riddles sort of helped with the "Tranzit is a clock" theory. The rest are probably Copy cats.

True, but you never know. Maybe Jimmy or Rez are trying to tell us without really telling us. I'm waiting for that Tweet from Jimmy. "Good God, People. Here!" and explain the next step.

That would be terrible and would be conceding defeat as zombie players.

True, but you never know. Maybe Jimmy or Rez are trying to tell us without really telling us. I'm waiting for that Tweet from Jimmy. "Good God, People. Here!" and explain the next step.

That would be terrible and would be conceding defeat as zombie players.

Agreed. It would be a shame if he told us the next step. I still need to do the ToB :lol: