Clock sound in farm

MrDyce

I was playing TranZit with my friend and 2 randoms, and i went to the farm for no good reason.

I accidently dropped my controller, when i heard a clock sound. It was normal Tic Tac, and i don't have an clocks in my room, so it was on the game. I don't know anything about this, but i just read that TranZit is like a big clock... Just something i would like to post :)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I were in the room where the jugg is on farm survival. i just went upstairs, dropped my controller, heard the sound a normal clock would sound like. I didn't do anything, like throwing a grenade.

Survival doesn't have easter eggs, so...

BUSTED!

I find interesting that today everyone decided to create threads saying they "heard" something new. This is like the third one today.

First one was about the Help door in Natch. Second one was about something I can't remember now. And now this.

Hopefully Birddog Dan won't come out of nowhere with a message like: " :idea: "

I were in the room where the jugg is on farm survival. i just went upstairs, dropped my controller, heard the sound a normal clock would sound like. I didn't do anything, like throwing a grenade.

Survival doesn't have easter eggs, so...

BUSTED!

I find interesting that today everyone decided to create threads saying they "heard" something new. This is like the third one today.

First one was about the Help door in Natch. Second one was about something I can't remember now. And now this.

Hopefully Birddog Dan won't come out of nowhere with a message like: " :idea: "

Really LOL :o :lol: