Checklist/ ways to go about next step, input appreciated

bacon

Hey guys i only registered today, but i've been keeping a close eye on all the EE research/theories and i thought i'd put some theories out there so please reply to this if you've disproven, even proven these ideas.

-has anyone witnessed the beams of light coming out of the laundromat, before the patch(s)?

-the only clock in the game that has no hands is in the bank and dont these beams of light head towards the bank? Connection there i would think..

-on the back of my black ops cover, in the zombie section/picture, the bus is coming into the depot from the other direction? Or am i just looking at it backwards?

-anyone ever (2 players) shoot each of the dayx/2me signs with pap'd ray guns?

-i heard a baby crying but maybe it wasnt a baby, at the laundromat?

-the same door handle on the laundry is also next to where the random weapon crate would be in the town.. maybe you get in the laundry, find the navcard, then exit near the crate?

-in the game code is there any hint of more buildables?

-anyone ever only pick up the navcard when ritchoven tells you, and tried it?

-the two brighter dryers in the laaundromat need more research

-the game code talks about clearing debris..?

-we know there is deffinately a second bus route because of all the quotes, hints, times, posters, its just safe to say there is two busses.

-that guy that tweeted about commitment, why would he tell us to commit to the game/EE if we aren't able to further it untill dlc comes out?

-time travel may just be the key back to a time before the bombs and a way to prevent it? Hense the 'cleansed' maps in the game files?

-the bus comes around from the other side of the depot, then quotes gps errors and stuff.. why doesnt the bus seem to just come from the town/bridge?

-haas anyone had success with noclip?

-trace the wires around the map, maybe a clue?

-when you take the shortcut throught from diner to town, when your on the ledge, up on the left i think is some planks of wood indicating a bridge between buildings?

-when you get told to goto previous locations, maybe someones opened a door..

-keys in bank near clock? What are these for? Anyone ever hit with galvaknuckles?

-im sure they wouldnt have put nacht in the just for aesthetic purposes, everyone seems to be put in the game for a reason..

-mellee weapons seem to show alot of importance in zombies, but what is the bowie knife for? Other than slicin' zombies, it could be used to clear debris? Clear a path in the cornfields maybe? Just a thought..

If anyone can answer these/ try them all, then maybe just maybe we can continue or find more easter eggs..? Thanks guys.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When your looking at the street wires.. It seems in every place on TranZit, there is a disconnected wire. Somewhere close to that, is another disconnected wire. Maybe if the two were joined, power to the buildings?? It's to strange to be in every place just sitting there....Look close, it defiantly looks like they should be connected.

Right now i'm trying to shoot them together from different angles, I know it doesn't sound realistic, but who knows.

Originally the devs spoke about events of moon having an effect on tranzit. Clearly simply doing the easter egg has no bearing on wheter or not you completed the ee. Now as crazy as this sounds, could the next step be a backstep to moon? I dont know of any updates for black ops 1, but maybe they unlocked a feature after launch. Its very far fetched, but we need to think further and further outside the box at this point. Its worth a shot, fire up the moon zombies and maybe theres somthing we missed or that was added in.

i have noticed on the bus road, there are some power towers similar the the one in the corn fields, that have broke and fell on the road. since they are out of order i wonder if anyone tried to find some spare parts around them (climbing on the bus ?), to build something else ?

just an idea i had watching the no fog videos on youtube.