Question about the ranks.

Tridalo

Now I'm calling them ranks because that is what I have always called them and always will.

However I have heard people in game, on the internet and a few of my friends call the icons next to the name "prestige" icons.

Now I don't believe it was ever said that there were prestige in zombies that is why I call them ranks and it annoys the hell out of one of my former friends to the point where he actually removed me from his friend list and refuses to speak or play with me again until I call them prestige icons.

So my question is, are these icons, ranks or prestige?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm calling them ranks because that is what I have always called them and always will.

However I have heard people in game, on the internet and a few of my friends call the icons next to the name "prestige" icons.

Now I don't believe it was ever said that there were prestige in zombies that is why I call them ranks and it annoys the hell out of one of my former friends to the point where he actually removed me from his friend list and refuses to speak or play with me again until I call them prestige icons.

So my question is, are these icons, ranks or prestige?

That dude is a DICK, for real why the hell would it matter? Anyway, I have heard "Prestige" a well for them, but it makes no sense to mee to call them that. Must be Multiplayers just dont want to appreciate Zombies. They would be called Rank Icon before anything IMHO.

That dude is a DICK, for real why the hell would it matter?

The guy is very.. sensitive is the best word I can think of for his age. He is a multiplayer person primary I mean the guy wanted to race to first prestige in multiplayer and we all beat him.

He was irritated at us and actually didn't get on for a few days nor would he speak to us outside of xbox. He lives just up the street from me so that's how I know him.

But anyway yeah, from what I have noticed the ones who call them prestige icons are usually morons or little kids so eh.