Time for the next Step...Detailed Map

optimus555

I'm not sure if we should restrict ourselves to a triangle just yet. I want to test this out today though and see what the effects are. The problem is, I've had friends that have heard these quotes while putting turbines underneath the streetlights - and not even started the Maxis Easter Egg. Could it be an egg within an egg? Eggception? Maybe lol

-Optimus

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C4 thanks for all your in depth information. So we can confirm that Samuel Stuhlinger is the character that is supposed to hear these quotes as we move along the Maxis Easter Egg. I don't know - I've always felt that a certain combination of streetlights would create some sort of effect. Still as you said, there are more quotes to analyze yet.

Yeah when your doing it with 4 players it looks like hes the only one to hear them and a lot of people are thinking the same thing about the streetlights combo.

On another note even if this time we didnt move on with the EE its good to see that people are still working on it. I dont care if i have to play hours for nothing, i will play and get hyped at the first sign of new information. I was impressed when i found this forum, never knew such a place existed, filled with Zombie maniacs and mad scientists who i swear are on some voodoo stuff with their findings lol. Big thanks to all of you theorists out there, keep up the good work.

Oh and btw i live in Paris and some of you think that a futur zombie map could be here... Well im sure our catacombs/sewers will make a perfect place for our heroes to fight zombies, there is a lot of urban legends concerning the place and supposed mutated animals that were found in there. Plus with all the spire and obelisk we are hearing about, there is of course the Effeil Tower but a few hundred meters away we have an Obelisk at Place de la Concorde soooo i dont really know about a futur map but that would be cool... aaand a double decker bus is an English thing not French sry :P...