Maxis vs. Richtofen

Blamco177

EDIT

So, it turns out there is a similar topic to this made by Electric Jesus....

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=25170

Ok, let me get this started by saying this thread came to mind when reading this one riiiiiighht here http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=25386

We are all aware of the nature of Maxis and Richtofen, they want each other dead and the fate of the planet to be theirs.

The thing is, we don't have a good understanding of what this means. For either party.

Now, we know that Richtofen is a power hungry sadistic maniac who used our original crew to satisfy his lust for control. When you actually think about it, he wasn't exactly the man responsible for the entirety of the current state of the earth.

You have Maxis, a man of science, a father, and possibly Richtofens equal in knowing what to do set things right, or maybe even make the conditions worse.

Maxis, as we know, was "Killed" by Richtofen by locking him in the room with a hellhound with his daughter. The thing is, he was also looking at a way of controlling the undead, as heard in the 1st radio in Der Riese.

Both parties are equally responsible for the current condition of the world.

Both men are grasping every opportunity to undermine the other. Not to mention, both are similarly trying to gain the power to change the world to their own favor.

I pose a question to you, as fans and fellow enthusiasts, are either in the right to ask the current crew for help?

The brilliant sadist? Or the Father who may be responsible for it all? or maybe neither?

It seems that we have a lesser of two evils going here, please explain, this may be a good read for all of us.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just gonna point out that Maxis wasn't killed by a hellhound in Der Riese, he was killed -possibly by richtofen- at griffon station after calming down samantha and telling her to kill them all.

There's a reason I put that in quotations, he wasn't killed, but we still have no real idea as to what happened into the teleporter other than some kind of passing in the aether.

I'm just gonna point out that Maxis wasn't killed by a hellhound in Der Riese, he was killed -possibly by richtofen- at griffon station after calming down samantha and telling her to kill them all.

There's a reason I put that in quotations, he wasn't killed, but we still have no real idea as to what happened into the teleporter other than some kind of passing in the aether.

Yes we do.. ever since Moon came out. He and sam used the teleporter, ended up seperated at griffon station. Sam got trapped in the MPD and maxis got lost in some tunnel, was found and killed after talking to his daughter.

Theres no need for quotation marks at that point at all. How he's still talking to us is anyones guess.