Nav Card Under The Bus Driver!

Jeager1999

I was looking at the Comments in one of NGT:Zombies Video...think it was Step 31. Anyway, one comment talked about a Nav Card inside the Base of the Driver. So I looked and what do you know, there is a Nav Card. If I picked it up, then I would have Two next to my name.

Just one Problem....The F&$#ING THING IS STUCK IN THERE GOOD.

You can't lay Prone in the Bus. I tried using Quick Revive and Downmyself in the Bus, no luck. I used the Jet Gun thinking it could suck it out of there, no luck. I spent Thousands on the Box finally getting EMP's thought I stop the Bus Completely. Again no Luck.

One thing I haven't tried was to Melee it with Electric Knuckles.

Any Suggestions, or maybe one of you had already had it and forgot to mention how you did it.

So just to Recap. There is one Nav Card on the side of the Bus Station. And one lodged tight in the Dang Bus. Looks like we're back on the Hunt.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nevermind (Facepalm) It's just a damn Note Pad. I used TheaterMode. Any Parts including Nav Card won't appear. Plus I got an even bigger look at it and yes its a damn note pad. One thing I'm also ticked off at is one dude posted a Comment saying he had two Nav Cards yet he didn't and the locations he was talking about were about the Damn Parts to the Reader.

So forget what I posted, many of my damn theories suck.

We got a Nav Card that is the Wrong Nav Card.

We got Glowing Traffic Lights that do nothing.

We got Glowing Guns from the Mystery Box...and no one thought "Oh, what If I take it?"

This Easter Egg is going to be the Death of Me.

• 1 month later...

I thought that was a notepad to. I read were people claimed it was a nav card, but no one seems to have gotten it. The green streetlights which activate when you turn on the power are teleporters. When you are in the fog and one of those freaks latch on to your head, run under a green light and it will jump off and dig a hole in the ground. if you jump while standing on glowing hole you get transported to another lamp post. which one appears to be random.