Paintings in the BAR

Vengefulxdjinn

Right guys i did a quick search and couldnt see anything on this (sorry if this is a repost)

But has anyone else noticed the paintings in the bar

Im in theater mode now taking a look round and in the bar there are 3 types of paintings which sort of seem relevant.

First 1 can be found at the bottom of the stairs on the right (i know there is more than 1 but this is the brightest)

This looks to be like a building on fire with like creatures holding sticks standing on it etc... (reminds me of something from predator) now could these be our Denizens of the forest when the first 'attacked' or something... also of note in this picture there is what appears to be a face in the bottom right hand corner!

Second 1 is at the top of the stairs on the left under the light.

This appears to be a tower/spire (unsure as the top goes of into the sky) and what appears to be people at the base (1 guy looks like he is talking to a crowd - could be wearing old fashioned clothes i.e. toga not sure!) NOW could this be our tower of babbel?

EDIT - Having looked further again it appears that the tower continues up into the light (due to the cement between the bricks) now could this have been intentional because its a weird place to put a light and its funny how it seems to carry on up to it. (clutching at straws here i know!)

Third 1 is to the right of the upstairs room when you go in

This appears to be a pair of ears with a man inside trying to help (naked?) people up into the ear and i can also see a ladder again with a (naked?) person at the top of it... also it appears that the ears have been shot with an arrow and i cant make out what is between them but looks like a feather???

Could this be in reference to listening to either Maxis or Richtofen?

There again is something in the right hand corner a white tag with something on it (grenade/heart not sure??)

Let me know what you guys think and if you have any theories on these and if they may tie in somehow... i know what treyarch are like for making sure everything has a meaning somehow.

Cheers

Dan

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A good start regarding some of the Pictures is HERE

A Painting called - The Garden of Earthly Delights.

& thanks to the people that pointed me to the right direction.

Though I haven't looked into all of it. See what you can find.

Taken from my post -

Pictures in Green Run What do they Mean

EDIT - What do the Pictures/Art in TranZit/Green Run represent?

What Does 'SEDAN' mean?

NUKETOWN!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Plowshare

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storax

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedan_(nuclear_test)

Storax Sedan was a shallow underground nuclear test conducted in Area 10 of Yucca Flat at the Nevada National Security Site on 6 July 1962 as part of Operation Plowshare, a program to investigate the use of nuclear weapons for mining, cratering, and other civilian purposes. The radioactive fallout from the test contaminated more US residents than any other nuclear test. The Sedan Crater is the largest man-made crater in the United States, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

'SEDAN' Crater

'Nuketown' close up

Nuketown Start Screen

----------

Atomic Frontier Days

Takes readers behind the headlines into the Manhattan Project at Hanford and the communities that surround it and offers perspectives on today’s controversies in an area now famous for the monumental effort to clean up decades of nuclear waste.

HANFORD

I have to put a link to Electric Jesus' Hanford Theory Here....

Green Run, TranZit, and Moon! OH MY!! (BOII Storyline Theory)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanford_Site

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project

The Hanford Site is a mostly decommissioned nuclear production complex on the Columbia River in the U.S. state of Washington, operated by the United States federal government. The site has been known by many names, including Hanford Works, Hanford Engineer Works or HEW, Hanford Nuclear Reservation or HNR, and the Hanford Project. Established in 1943 as part of the Manhattan Project in the town of Hanford in south-central Washington, the site was home to the B Reactor, the first full-scale plutonium production reactor in the world. Plutonium manufactured at the site was used in the first nuclear bomb, tested at the Trinity site, and in Fat Man, the bomb detonated over Nagasaki, Japan.

During the Cold War, the project was expanded to include nine nuclear reactors and five large plutonium processing complexes, which produced plutonium for most of the 60,000 weapons in the U.S. nuclear arsenal. Nuclear technology developed rapidly during this period, and Hanford scientists produced many notable technological achievements. Many of the early safety procedures and waste disposal practices were inadequate, and government documents have since confirmed that Hanford's operations released significant amounts of radioactive materials into the air and the Columbia River, which threatened the health of residents and ecosystems.

----------

Garden of Earthly Delights - thanks Shooter & yourmapper

In-Game Picture

Real Picture - Close up

Right Wing of Triptych Picture

Triptych of Garden of Earthly Delights complete picture

2300x1500 Complete Picture - all 3 Pages - LINK

http://www.wallchan.com/images/sandbox/23119-garden-of-earthly-delights.png

----------

Towering Inferno? (I thought this would be the top section of The Garden of Earthly Delights pictures, but it's not. - Need some help?)

----------

Tower of Babel/POWER!

A reference as to what the tower looks like in the game.

I originally thought that the pictures may represent DLC Maps, that's why I posted it in General Zombies. But as information kept coming out I realised that the

- 'Atomic Frontier Days' picture represents - Hanford - the location of Green Run.

- 'Sedan' - what I believe is the location of Nuketown

- 'Tower of Babble' - achievement

- 'Power Tower' - where we carry out steps for the acheivement

There's also 'Ride the Bus'

And I haven't looked into the other 3

The ears may represent hearing voices?