THE COMPLEAT GUIDE TO NOT DIEING IN GREEN RUN!

Stop Mocking Me0

(Cave Johnson voice)

Hello and welcome to green run... Now I'd like to remind you that while we will be telling you what to do to survive there are no guarentees you'll live... Infact you wont... You will die eventualy... ANYWAYS here's a compleatly origional not-stolen-from-anybody-else's-site, overveiw map of green run:

Beutiful isn't it?

Now you may have noticed there is no goal or ending zone... Don't worry we took care of it: Introducing the tranzit Easter egg! The boys in the lab tells us this is compleatly and entirely unnessisary and overly complicated, I told them they could find a new job... Most of them became sucessfull millionaires... This Easter egg is simply a test to see if you have the guts, patience, leadership skills, and cooperative skills to survive in the real world! Or it's just unrewarding labor... One or the other it's still quite fun! And more importantly your already under contract!

Now the beginning is very simple, your plopped down in the middle of a bus station surrounded by zombies with an awful pistol and a cheap knife. You get hit twice by a zombie and you go down and lose all your perks, once all players are down the game is over... If your down for too long, you die and lose your guns, unless you have tombstone. Players Respawn the fallow round prior to death...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... roller.svg (for full size)

Controls are simple: (Xbox) left trigger aims, right trigger fires, left ct stick moves you, push down on it to run in that dirrection, x is used to interact, y is used to switch guns, a is used to jump, and b is used to crouch/go prone. Right ct stick is used to move the camera as well as knife by pushing it in, left bumper is used for special grenades, right bumper is used for regular frags grenades which replenish each round for reasons we don't fully understand. Use the lower D-pad for special equipment, the back button in the middle for leader boards, and to pause just frantically push start or the Xbox360 logo. Congratulations! You now know how to control this!

(insert "the more you know" sign here later)

Gameplay!

Obviously use your gun or knife to kill the zombies... :roll: The zombies at first die quite easily, being at first 1 knife kill on round one, 2 knife kill by round 2 and 3 knife kill by rounds 3 and 4. But as you progress on Zombies will become harder and harder to kill. So we brought together our team of egg heads and built the "wall gun". I'm not gona lie it can be expensive as hell, but it allows you to buy a weapon off a blue outline of a gun attached to a wall using points gathered from killing zombies.

We also built the "Quantomspace weapon manipulator and producer cube"

(what's that... Oh)

I've just been informed this is ACTUALY called the mystery box and is a hell of a lot easier to say. What it does is allow a random gun to be pulled from the box after it's been bought, what you see is what you get, no refunds this isn't moon....

We also managed to ship some other weapon and do-dads at your disposal at almost any time, but someone screwed up and didnt pay shipping and handling, causing their parts to be scattered across the map,and instead of just sending new ones we figured it'd be easier just to set it up so you had to rebuild them. Giving us the new"buildable objects"! You can hold only one peice at a time, but can use it on a work bench to build an amazing weapon or equpiment! Here are the combinations....

Parts:

These pieces are upgrades and can be found in the locked areas that need a turbine to open, there are only 3 and there are 4 places they can be: In the room connected to the bus stop, in the shack by the garage in the diner, in the garage at the farm(where you can also buy claymores) , and in the small room opposet side of the street from the gated-off mystery box(where you can also buy Semtex):

Ladder+back of bus, left side= ladder up buss

Steam shovel+front of bus= No more zombies from front window.

Escape hatch+ hole in roof of bus= access to top of bus from interior.

Escape hatch + air vent on ceiling in back of diner= access to roof and GALVAKNUCKLES for 6000ź...

Inside bus station-

1 rotor? Under the telephones +

1 manikin on the sign in the middle of the room +

1 fan in the chair opposet the work bench = turbine- a mini portable power sourse used to open doors, power perk machines temporarily, as well as other equipments and the vault's eletric door

Diner area-

1: Car door(green) somewhere in the garage(diner)+

1 Trolly from inside the diner= zombie Sheild! Ahhhhhh... When not selected but is in inventory, will block side and rear damage until broken, and when selected can be placed down as a barrier, or used as a melee weapon to blast back zombies 20 feet in the air...

Farm area-

1: lawn mower found outside the house+

1 sack of amo found in the house+

1 gun found upstairs in the house = portable turret- a zombie killing auto matic wonder that plows thought the undead freak sacks... Good to keep on the bus, but needs a turbine to power it...

Lab-

1 zombie hand(might be best to find this BEFORE there are tons of zombie hands living about...)

1 switch (looks like a big red comb with 3 spikes)

1 BIG power box... Cant miss it... = powers switch, turning it on releases the avagadro, but applys power to the perkacolas permanently as well as let's you do richtofen's Easter egg... But not maxis's you'll need the power off for that...

Upper power station-

1 lamp thing that looks like a mirror and can be found on a window or barrel on the rafters

1 testla coil on a plank, can be found on a box

1 ... Other thing that's not a plank or wires that I REALY don't know how to describe, my minds drawing a blank... = an eletric trap, once powered by a turbine, is an almost-instant death to anything that walks through it... Again can be helpful on the bus...

ASSEMBLED in the bar in town, but the PARTS are all across the map-

1 Jet engine found in the tunnel between the bus stop and the diner

1 coil of wires found in the powerstation

1 gauge found at the cabin hidden between the town and power station

1 lever found at the hidden "nact der untoten" replica

= the POWER weapon: the jet gun, using it sucks up zombies and turns them to mush... Words can not describe how awsome, and short lived.. It's effects are... However, If you wait long enough the weapon DOES cool down, little by little. When it explodes it sometimes leaves some of it's parts behind for a quicker re-assemble. You can only have one at a time, but if you pick up a turbine for example and let another player pick up the jet gun from the bench, he can pick it up. Then you just pick up your jet gun again and BAM! 2 jets At 1 time!

ASSEMBLED at the spire, but PARTS are all across the map-

I'm unsure of the exact locations for all of these, but I can list where I NORMALY find them....

1 radio from nact

1 "rock" from the fire filled hole in the side of the bus depot.

1 plank from either the tunnel between the bus depot and the diner, or from the power station under the rafters.

1 power box from the town (I beleive!!), or from the farm

= 1 nav card reader... This thing is an enigma; we randomly Aquire nav cards over the course of the game, and then every time we try to use it it states: incorrect nav card...!?!? It is used to "heat up the obelisk" for the richtofen Easter egg, or to distribute power for the maxis Easter egg...

And that's it for parts! Now on to

Drops!

These are super simple, most drops are simple green floating objects that allow special events to happen:

Max amo- an amo box that replenishes all amo for both of your guns, note it doesn't repair equipment, or reload your gun before adding the extra amo, so reload before useage if possible...

Insta-kill- makes all zombies (not including the Avagadro) die with any amount of damage. So one knife kills are super effective here, don't waist amo! Note.. This doesn't last forever, only a few seconds when it is about to run out the icon at the bottom of the screen will begin to blink then disapear when it does...But remember! They die easy! That doesn't mean they can't hit you still!

Double points: doubles the point you receive for the next few seconds, like insta-kill! It doesn't make the zombies any easier however... Its great to pair insta-kill with this to gain TONS of points!

Nukes: Kills all the zombies on the feild at the time... In early rounds that can whips out an entire round in 1 hit... On later rounds it has less of an effect on the length of a round... Also you ONLY receive 400 points for this! On early rounds that is a BIG deal! That's the difference between 1000point for 1 knife kills and 400 points for a nuke... This can REALY piss off players who are knifing for points as knifing automatically triggers the drop of the zombie... Try to use the nuke when your being over run or there are downed teamates...

Carpender- repairs all windows for 100 points, virtually a zero-downside drop... As you don't REALY need to be concered with window-whoring for points....

Special drops-

Tombstone drop: downing after purchasing tombstone will allow you to take the cowards way out and kill yourself faster... However after the round ends and you Respawn, you can retrieve your lost perks and guns by "acquiring your tombstone" , as a drop... You will not have your tombstone drop however and WILL have to purchase it again for its effects to return...

Multi-perk: only in tranzit after completing the full Easter egg for richtofen or maxis does a changing perk appear beneath the spire, grab the one you want, we are Unsure if the perk you grab last longer then the normal perks...

Meat: only in greif mode does a CIA or CDC agent get a slab of meat that works like a monkey bomb, throw it on another player and watch and laugh as all the zombies go for him...

Now that drops are covered lets move on to

PERKS!

Perks are sodas with special properties found all over tranzit and in town and farm survival, but not bus stop.

Quick revive- solo:500 multiplayer:1500 this is a fish tasting perk that grants the player the ability to revive themselves after dieing on solo, or revive FASTER on tranzit, its found in the bus stop on tranzit, in solo it's avaible streight from the start without power, but in co op it needs power before it can operate... It's machine is a blue cooler-like box... And the Elbem is also blue and shows a man rising from a grave...

Juggernog- :2500- an ESSINTIAL perk for high rounds, this allows the player to take 4 hits from zombies as opposed to 2! It does need power and can be found in the upstairs portion of the town on the building opposet of where the bus stops... It's perk machine is a tall red rectangular prism.. The elmbelm is red with a white cross...

Speed cola- :3000- a (snort) HANDY weapon for slow reload and fast reload weapons alike... As it works by speeding up your reload time, not your actual speed... Also don't call it "slight of hand" this isn't multiplayer or mw3... It's machine is a fat green soda machine... And it's Elbem is green with a white hand holding amo....

Double tap 2.0! -:2000 - unlike, normal double tap from blops 1 and waw zombies, double tap here ACTUALY fires 2 shots for 1 bulit! It's also a lot faster at shooting. It's machine is a metallic old yellow soda box with the Elbem on it... The Elbem is a yellow and brown picture of two bulits being shot...

Stamin up- :2000 - unlike the first perks I talked about this one and tombstone wernt in waw zombies.. Stamin up allows the player to run a bit faster and longer, making trains a lot more easier to control... It's machine looks like a small box with resturant soda fountain on top of it... It's Elbem is of a person running REALY fast...

Tombstone-: 2000- the newest perk to the zombies franchise, tombstone, allows the player to kill themselves fast, but, if done, allows their resurrected body's of the next round to come back and retrieve their guns and lost perks(EXEPT for tombstone it's self) using tombstone can be used to Aquire all 6 perks by doing the fallowing: purchasing 3 perks and tombstone, then dieing and coming back... Then purchase the OTHER 2 perks you didn't have AND tombstone again before grabbing your tombstone drop... We are unsure if this is a glitch or a skill...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should have actually finished this guide before posting it. Although it is called the "COMPLEAT GUIDE", it tells next to nothing about gameplay and strategies. It also needs to have some better organization. Remember that you don't need to finish this entire guide in one sitting, you can still save it as a draft and work on it later.

I think you should have actually finished this guide before posting it. Although it is called the "COMPLEAT GUIDE", it tells next to nothing about gameplay and strategies. It also needs to have some better organization. Remember that you don't need to finish this entire guide in one sitting, you can still save it as a draft and work on it later.

Dude... This is from an iPad... If I write too much 1 wrong click will send hours of work down the crapper, so chil bra... The rest will be up soon....

Dude... This is from an iPad... If I write too much 1 wrong click will send hours of work down the crapper, so chil bra... The rest will be up soon....

I'm sorry, I reread my post and I now see that it was way too harsh. Maybe you can use the Notes app to do the main post, then copy and paste it? If you want I'll help you in any way that I can.

I'm sorry, I reread my post and I now see that it was way too harsh. Maybe you can use the Notes app to do the main post, then copy and paste it? If you want I'll help you in any way that I can.

Thank you for your consideration and for being nice about it! But i think I'll just finish the rest over the next few weeks or so, it takes time to find the right pictures considering you can't cut and pace them propperly..