Black Ops 2 Zombies, Campaign and MP...my thoughts.

Ok, so Monday night I sat in line at Gamestop and grabbed my copy of Black Ops 2 Hardened Edition. I gotta say, this is the most STELLAR game I've ever owned. There's literally 4 games in this one disc. We got Zombies, Campaign, Multiplayer, and in campaign there's the Strike Force missions which resemble Spec Ops from Modern Warfare.

Anyway, the campaign is awesome. I love it. I don't wanna spoil anything, but that Menendez guy is a huge DICK!!! Multiplayer looks AMAZING!!! Again, it resembles Modern Warfare with it's luscious colors and vibrant atmosphere. The hit detection is good and there isn't much to complain about.

ZOMBIES!!! Ok, I was a bit disapointed with zombies when it first released. The survival maps are really small and some don't have perks, or PAP. Tranzit is pretty cool though. It's different from the zombies we know and love so it's kind of fresh. I'm sure Treyarch will be adding new things to it as the DLC's start coming. But, there is Nuketown zombies...which is FREAKING TERRIFYING!!! If zombies give u the heeby geebys, then Nuketown zombies will make u shit your pants. The atmosphere of this map is just so damn scary that I can't get enough of it. Granted, all the perks are random and you may not be able to get Jugg until round 25...but it makes it more old school..and that's another thing...Black Ops 2 zombies is more remenicent of World at War zombies with how dark it is.

Well, that's my review. I'm happy with my 4 in 1 game. Treyarch gave us EVERYTHING we asked for AND MORE!!! And I'm sure there will be more on the way when the DLC's start dropping. Let me know your thoughts too if you feel like posting anything.

Zombicidal

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic