The FarmHouse Owner

Tac

• Administrators

On TranZit, when you reach stop number 3 and get to the Farm, you will find a refrigerator when you enter the house. According to BradyGames, an old veteran used to live in that house, retired after his tour, and started working the fields. They say he gnawed on his chew all day and eventually his daughter tried to get him off his tobacco kick and he ended up giving it up. However, he eventually found a place to hide his chaw, and that place is the refrigerator. Well in honor of that so to speak, we can now store weapons in it!

However, as I went through this thread it occurred to me, this man reminds me to similarly of Tank Dempsey. As I've said before, Richtofen mentions in the first few seconds of being in No Mans Land that he can see Tank's house from there. If you go into the Black Ops 2 Zombies and look at the crossbones with a coin on top and press select, you can see the camera quickly zoom into California, which is right next to Nevada. In Tank's biography, it says that he was settled in after his tour, wanted to settle down with a woman, and was called back into combat, which we now know was him going to Verruckt. BradyGames says he lived in the house, before things went to hell.

I also know that we play as some hillbilly guy and then a girl, so it's possible that it is them, however the hillbilly did not seem like a veteran in any way to me so that's why I came forward with this theory.

I know a lot of you are worn out by this whole Dempsey and his possible daughter or granddaughter talk, but this is just something I'm presenting to you, take it as you wish and leave comments!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Either it's just something small, which I believe, or it's part of a bigger plot, which I find relatively unlikely since there really isn't much of an EE on TranZit that I've seen.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I don't mean to call this theory true, or even any more likely than the idea of it not being his house, I just thought I'd throw it out there :)

Richtofen said in Moon. "Oh, Dempsey. I can see your House from hear. It's ON FIRE!"

The house doesn't really look like it's on fire. If it was, then the whole place would of been ashes...right?

I don't think there is anything related to the original characters, except for Richtofen. But that don't mean there won't be.