That srgnt woods analysis

Thier some things on my mind after I seen it

1st is those super zombies that r like on steroids jumping like 40 feet and attacking the crap out of that moving bus makes me think what did they do to them to make them so crazy..

2nd the zombies in stray jackets they all had the same blood stains on thier lower backs the subtitles told us to notice it and it was bugging me

3rd Wat does h mean that guy on a horse. Y Would thier be a horse wouldn't the explosion from the moon or zthe zombies of killed it

4th the professor mysterious guy right? and that watch he has it might be a timer to something that's gonna happen like when the bus is leaving, or there gonna be a overflow of zombies or the llava

5th he said something about a shotgun with a revolving barrel if so that will be FREAKING AMAZING

6th he said not 2 get driver mad

7th Sargent woods really likes that mystery girl

jst theroys anyways

p. S I'm new to so if someone posted this be4 I'm sorry I'm new don't yell at me

p.p.s. editing it alot

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, let's give this a try.

1. Some zombies could do that on ascension and CotD, if they were in the right place. It isn't too unbelievable that they have gotten stronger, because richtofen himself has. As shown in the moon Easter egg, every zombie dead feeds the MPD, which explains why rounds get longer. So, It also explains how zombies get more powerful and agile the further into the story we get.

2. They also have matching collars on some of them. I feel like this has some significance but I don't know right now. Maybe it has to do with surgical spinal cord modification, which could result in increased durability and strength? I.E. super jump? I don't know about the collar though...

3. You say "wouldn't the moon rockets kill a horse?" but if you think about it, if it could kill a horse it could kill a human. Since there are obviously many humans left it makes sense that there are animals left too. Also, I think you may be able to ride it for the achievement/trophy "fuel efficient: use an alternative mode of transportation."

4. I don't know about the watches or bracelets or whatever. Maybe they are for the bus schedule, or some other electronic device. I have made a thread about the professor in the tranzit section so check it out if you want. Lots of details!

5. There is a gun like this: there are four shots in each barrel. You fire all four fully automatic then it rotates and you fire another four, and so on. So basically it's like BOO-BOO-BOO-BOOM!! *Click* BOO-BOO-BOO-BOOM!! Pretty sweet.

6. I like her too... IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN :mrgreen:

P.S. welcome new guy!

thanks 4 clearing stuff up but wouldnt the zombies eat everything with meat aka animals n the profeser had a watch woods paused it and started to talk about possible uses. and he said that not to get bus driver mad(wierd cuz i dont think robots have emotions but idk wtf) i was thinking does that mean he leaves u if u do or he tries to kill u

Well in zombies the zombies just sort of slap the shit out of you and then leave. The reason they attack you is because richtofen wants you dead, NOT because they are hungry.

I don't know what he means by "get him angry." maybe if you shoot him he drives really fast or swerves and gets crazy? Also the bracelets could be related to the tower of babble in the Easter egg. It was referenced in one of the achievements in case you didn't know. I don't know how they could be related though. You can see in one shot the woman has a bracelet too. I don't know what that means but I still thought I'd point it out.

Edit: I like to pretend I'm a carrot. Potatoes are so mainstream!

i aint gonna lie the first line made me shit my pants laughing but anyways NO the profeser actually has a watch not braclet it tells time n everythig but wat made me suspicious was the subtitles saying, wat are the possible uses for that, er sumthing like that . n james burn says dont mess with him....but now i think its insignificnt

p.s im still waiting to tell my dog hes adopted