The TranZit thread

BRA1NL3S5

Looks like all the threads/topics have been moved in this TranZit section so to quickly get everything organised i have created this to keep all the information we have on TranZit up to date and in one central area that is easily read and understood.

I will post everything i know about it and can get access to here but if there is anything that needs to be added then please say and i will update it as soon as i possibly can. I will only post officially released information and no leaked or speculating rumors around it.

Thank You

What is TranZit?

TranZit is intended to be the MAIN zombies mode. (There are others as i am sure you are aware of) but this is going to be the biggest part of zombies. I see it will act as the usual 'survival' mode in past zombies but is going to be on a much greater scale than ever before seen or heard of. As seen in the trailer there is a map representing different levels to play on. This may just be for represantational purposes of the trailer but i feel there will most likely be a map just like this. If you look closely there are different and in some cases no skulls on the maps emblems. Possibly an indication to progressive hardness in the levels? Here are some screen shots from the trailer:

While these shots do not provide much information it can leave you thinking of how it will all work. Well we know for sure it is one continues play through (A campaign almost) but will we need to hit a certain score? Kill a certain amount of zombies? Collect special items for the bus? Guess we just have to wait till release.

How will this all work?

I myself can find no information on how exactly this will work but in the trailer it shows you this bus:

This bus is the only mode of transport we know as of yet in this mode. It will transport players from level to level seamlessly while players defend it. I have heard that you will need to collect parts for the bus (but because i have heard of no confirmation of this as of yet i will speculate no further).

Characters

There seems to be new playable characters for this mode. This is a brave move on Treyarch's side, this could annoy some loyal fans but also add some variety to the story once again. Making it vast and expansive story even bigger and better!

Here are some screen shots of the characters i have managed to collect:

This character is believed to be a young George Romero, but no official information as of yet.

Again another image of this character with the glasses. But there is also another male character shown here. I have no information as of yet on him and at no point could i find an image of his head.

This is the best picture i could capture of the female character in this trailer. I have no further information on her.

*I am leaving this post as it is for now as i want alot of community input to this. If you guys can upload any screen shots that i missed out or further explain something then please go ahead. I will add it in and credit you for it.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no no, this is a whole new group they just put on today. Before this everyone was posting in the BO2/zombies section - now they have individual sections for the maps/game modes. All threads are still there in the BO2/zombies section - just have it moved to the appropriate new section.

no no, this is a whole new group they just put on today. Before this everyone was posting in the BO2/zombies section - now they have individual sections for the maps/game modes. All threads are still there in the BO2/zombies section - just have it moved to the appropriate new section.

Ah thank you :)!

• 1 month later...

It kinda sucks introducing new characters, especially with how MOON left off. Samantha trapped in Richtofen's body.

Although we're not all to sure how the Campiagn mode is going to be like.

There's one thing that's totally Obvious. Richtofen is going to be the Narrator.

Blue Eye Zombies is the biggest tip off.