Zombie map after campaign ?

I personally think that they may be hiding something for us at the end of the campaign like they did with nacht der untoten in waw and five in blops. I could be wrong but I don't think we found out about five (other than a even being a blurry image at the end of the trailer)in blops till someone got their hands on the game early and leaked it. It was never officially announced that five was even in the game so from that I say there is hope we may still have our original four hiding away at the end of the campaign where zombies all started, or even at the end of the tranzit campaign if there is one. What do you guys think ?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think that they may be hiding something for us at the end of the campaign like they did with nacht der untoten in waw and five in blops. I could be wrong but I don't think we found out about five (other than a even being a blurry image at the end of the trailer)in blops till someone got their hands on the game early and leaked it. It was never officially announced that five was even in the game so from that I say there is hope we may still have our original four hiding away at the end of the campaign where zombies all started, or even at the end of the tranzit campaign if there is one. What do you guys think ?

I agree and I don't agree. I think we will be getting something with them in at launch. Whether it be Nuketown Zombies or a normal CSM map, we'll be getting them sooner or later. I'd rather not think about it though. I wanna learn more about these new characters we got.

If we don't get them in TranZit or Nuketown 2025 I think they will most definately be in the first map pack or first zombie elite drop, whether it be an old map or a new one.

I think we probably wont see them in TranZit, i think they might be in Nuketown 2025 though. I hope they release the old maps in elite drops aswell, some maps like cotd and moon might be able to fit 8 players in.

If we don't get them in TranZit or Nuketown 2025 I think they will most definately be in the first map pack or first zombie elite drop, whether it be an old map or a new one.

I think we probably wont see them in TranZit, i think they might be in Nuketown 2025 though. I hope they release the old maps in elite drops aswell, some maps like cotd and moon might be able to fit 8 players in.

lol nacht der untoten with 8 players would be fun.