How many survival maps? 1? 2? Nope. 5+!

Have a look at this put-together map by user Bartabac on the CharlieIntel forums, with additions by me:

(I know format/size is weird, but it's all there)

Each of the circled spots is a potential location for a survival area, which will be an area from the world "Tranzit" and each area is the wave-based survival that we all know and love.

During the trailer, each spot was zoomed in on, and showed gameplay. I have identified each as follows:

1: Diner

2: Farm

3: Factory/Building/Der Reise clone looking thing (There should be an emblem on the map, the guy who put it together left it out)

4: City

5: ?????

Also, the bus station from beginning of trailer. Not sure where on the map it is, but it could be spot #5.

So it looks like Tranzit is a big circle. The ultimate rape train, if you will.

The emblems here look very much like the various emblems we have gotten over the past couple of weeks, but are different. Could we possible see an excess of 7-8 maps? Maybe, maybe not. I think 5 is a good starting point.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I presume you're talking about TranZit (you could include Nuketown Zombies too).

I'm guessing 9 including NK. Remember you don't always have to take the bus route! All the map is showing is the route the bus takes, there could be more away from the route. Walking into the mist would give you more dangers but more rewards!

Interesting, you could have 5/6/7 maps parts to start of with in campaign style. Then each DLC has a extension to the campaign map.

Tbh I aint posted on this site for a long time. I find it quite funny that after seeing the reveal some of the core fanbase think that there will not be a classic mode. For the first time I want to say 'u mad bro' 3arc would never drop that. I find it hard to believe how much 'game' you will get in this game. People need to remember the dev's at 3arc work hard on this and they know how to play this out!