New boss theory **UPDATED**

Hey guys. It seems some people believe there is a zombie or enemy capable of throwing fire. Here is why I don't think that is too far off!

Ok, so the zombies in the teaser are on fire. However it is only a few. What if there were an enemy like George, only he sets them on fire instead of electrifying them? Also a while back avogadro's law was posted on twitter. Avogadro is directly related to gas, which to me suggests combustion. So maybe there is an enemy like "the Avogadro beast" or something which attacks you with fire while increasing the speed and damage of normal zombie's.

Also some signs seem to be pointing towards electricity, especially all of the sound teasers. So, maybe there is a George style enemy which electrifies them as well as attacking you? This way there could be two enemy types who come.

It would be pointless to program two identical enemies with slight differences in appearance, so maybe electricity speeds them up, and fire gives them a power boost. It could be like shriekers and napalm on shangri-la, only with "the Avogadro beast" and "the tesla fiend" or something.

How could this fit in story-wise? No idea!

We know we are getting 2 more sound teasers so maybe they will support this theory. The first 3 seem to point towards an electro boss though. Only time will tell.

Edit: as of now the only things that can set zombies on fire are flamethrowers in WaW and the upgraded Olympia. However the zombies who are killed by the Olympia are only on fire once they actually die. So the way I see it either we have a fire boss, a fire wonderweapon, or flamethrowers :mrgreen: can't say I'd be disappointed by any of those!

Edit #2: 9/24/12 8: 27 PM

the fourth sound also supports the electric half of the theory, as the song is interrupted by static. also i have come to the conclusion that the sound "Power" could be a giant EMP. here is the MW2 mission second sun. if we saw the actual missile incoming it would make a whistling noise, like the kind heard in the teaser. even the bang and the wierd aftershock noise sounds similar.

POWER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoJmYnZtqWI

SECOND SUN EMP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR4vlp5yWKk

maybe? maybe not? im not so sure but it reminded me of it at first. what do you guys think?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think there is a chance that the zombies on fire could be purely aesthetic? Maybe some zombies spawn on fire, or if they walk through fire they might light up? This is the aftermath of a nuclear explosion, I would assume lots of things are on fire.

Of you could be right; there might be a boss like George and the napalm zombie combined, which would be epic!