1 "Sided" CTF

AstabbingHobo

The Call of Duty way to play CTF:

two teams

each team has a flag

grab the enemy's flag and return it to where your flag spawns. You can only capture the enemy's flag if your flag hasn't been moved or it has been returned.

Either try and capture the enemy's flag or camp and defend yours.

My idear:

In the real life Capture the Flag, the one played outside, you can tag your opponents if their ONLY on your side. You can only be captured if your on your opponents side. There's jailbreaks and crap like that...anyhoo.

Implemented in Call of Duty Black Ops 2:

Same rules as previous way, ONLY you can't kill an enemy if your on their side. Once you cross the line, you change into a class with no ammo and no knife option. Or maybe to at least have a chance, you can knife. Picking up weapons would possibly be banned. The system won't let you. You can only kill if the enemy is on your side. There are two Flag spawns, but if you get the flag from the enemy and your running with it, then you wont have to go ALL THE WAY back to your Flag Spawn, just to Half Way mark.

Enemy enters your side, KILL EM.

You enter enemies side, avoid being killed.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Camping would be a HUGE problem in this mode. People camp flags enough in CoD, but if you don't even get the ability to shoot back then it's just pointless to even try. I think CTF needs to be improved in some way though. Much smaller respawn times would be nice. It's a good idea, but I can't see how it would work.