Jimmy Zielinski's Latest Tweet

well if its the manhattan project maybe it has something to do with hiroshima and nagasaki which is where takeo is from or has been? so maybe we can go back to explore takeos past or something in the 40s when the a-bomb was being made because he was in the imperial japanese army which happened to be from the 40s

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think this thread should be locked, too many people are interested in what we cannot discuss.

Yeah my apologies I was not aware of this information when I first posted this thread and did not realize that I was spurring conversation that dealt with leaked information. I was just discussing Zielinski's tweet and was ignorant to its connection to the leaked info.

Once again, sorry for starting a thread that has brought up so much discussion of things we are not allowed to discuss, and Mods - feel free to lock the thread if you feel that it needs to be locked.

It was the mods that technically started the discussion, which is weird :lol: but yeh, I guess I'll lock it, this was a good thread though.