I saw David Vonder Haar tweet this:

If u could only play what we R playing right now. Will 4ever change how u think about winning or losing. 10 days and the lid comes off.

https://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar/sta ... 1282307072

Well we all know that the Multiplayer Reveal is tomorrow. So there are two options here:

1. He's meaning actually getting to play the MP at GamesCom, which will always be different than a reveal trailer. Remember how different MW3's reveal was than the actual gameplay? I thought Downturn was going to be an amazing map until I actually played it.

2. He's playing Zombies. I want to believe this one, because it would fit due to the fact that MP is tomorrow, but it's hard for me to believe that DVH is playing zombies when he's been saying the past couple days how hard he and his co-workers have been playing the MP to make sure maps are fun and the game is fun in general.

So did he get messed up? Was he talking about playing at GamesCom? Zombies? What do you think?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic