The Default Black Ops II Maps

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know all of the story? Im not trying to sound like a jerk but all the maps except for dead ops have part of the story inside of it. infact treyarch comfirmed that a few of the "five" characters would return. Treyarch always has some part of the story in every map.

Anyway sorry im really tired so i may sound mean here but im really a good guy so :D :oops: sleepy time.

oh and yes the standered maps will have part of the story as always :mrgreen:

Because of the poster of the woman holding the zombie head, I find it very likely there will be multiple crews introduced in BO 2. And yes, FIVE and Cotd both have significant roles in the story (especially Cotd).

Did you know that FIVE takes place at the same time as Ascension? And that the crew in FIVE attempted to contact the crew in Ascension? (through the red phone EE). Cotd is where Richtofen worked secretly behind Maxis' back to construct Griffin Station on the Moon. It also where he experimented on Tank, Takeo, Nikolai, and an unknown Mexican. Then there's the Vril-Ya, which would take a lot more time to explain. :D

And I can vouch for Humble Soldier being a super nice guy. He's an amazingly patient and helpful person. :mrgreen:

I'm not sure Treyarch has confirmed the return of the FIVE crew yet, though.

In one of the radios on Cotd, Richtofen talks about how he "accidentally" kills his Mexican test subject. He then goes on to talk about how they will be bringing him a new test subject that was captured at Verruct. He assumed it was Peter, but it turned out to be Dempsey.

As for JFK's return, there was a CVG article (I think it was CVG?) talking about Black Ops II and at the very bottom of the second page he goes on to talk about zombies. The problem was that the way in which the article was written, it made it look like the guy was saying all his zombie speculation stuff was confirmed, but it wasn't. There's even an editor's note at the bottom of the page that states that everything contained within the article is only the opinion of the author of the article.

Don't get me wrong though, I would love to see the return of the FIVE & Cotd crews. And if the campaign rumors are true, then I believe it would be very likely we will see their return.

I think most likely the default maps in bo2 will have something to do with the zombie storyline. but what im wondering is will the crews from five, cotd, and the original crew come together and fight off zombies together? i dont know if im making any sense but what do you guys think?

• 2 weeks later...

On a side note JFK's assassination takes place right after the date of the zombie attack so mabye he learns something hes not supposed too, because in the terminal in the menu.... email it says that this is his last chance..... so somebody was threating him :D lol side note

I didn't like that last post i put so i offically say im sorry :D and thank you kill all monkeys for vouching for me ;)