The BEST Der Riese Solo Strategy.

Hello, this is what I bielieve to be the BEST solo strategy for the map Der riese on Call of Duty Black Ops. Let's get started:

This is probably the safest way of playing Der Riese. It averages out to about 1 minute per hoard. The current world record holder CJgarof used this strategy in his round 133 game. While it's not the fastest, it's definitly the safest.

DOx-b1AA7mc

This next strategy is pretty fast, but it is not very organized as it involves turning on the middle trap as you drop down from Double Tap. You drop down, turn on the middle trap, and then run a train near the bowie knife until you have a full group of 24 zombies, then tou lead them to the thompson room trap turn that on, then repeat.

King Jaq OFFsuit used this strategy on his 90 + run on this map.

Riq4TxpXqlA

Now this strategy is fast, but it's not as efficient, it involves dropping down from double tap, and just running straight to either the thompson room trap, or the trench gun room trap, the only flaw is that if they dont spawn fast enough near double tap then they will come back around and they could trap you as your running u the stairs to double tap. It may be super fast, but sometimes it's better to be safe then sorry.

ZeusCannons used this strategy on his 100+ game on this map.

Spz1czVgcUI

This is the #2 method for this map. It is efficient, yet fast, also it is organized. It involves Starting near double tap, dropping down grouping them up near bowie knife, then turning back around turning on the middle trap, and then sprinting to the mainframe causing them all to spawn there, and then turning on the thompson room trap. But, there is one flaw in this strategy, and it is that there is no way to "get points" while doing this strategy, they are never lined up for you to shoot at with whatever gun you have, a way to fix this is to point whore in the early rounds therefore you wont have to in later rounds.

Pishizor did this in his Der riese game where he unfortanatly died at round 95.

zglemEAEbIw

Finnaly this is what i bielieve to be the best Der Riese strategy. The video speaks for itself. It was originally a co-op strategy then modified into a solo strategy.

5and5 and iBlackettXD both did this strategy.

[youtubehttp]

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a better strategy for Der Riese. It is a life-risking, point gaining, challenging strategy. Start the round at double tap. Stay and kill as long as you can, then jump and sprint for the teleporter room near the Bowieknife. Turn around and shoot the line of zombies running towards you. Then, run upstairs and jump of the railing and run to the garage(thompson room).(IMPORTANT AFTER YOU JUMP, STAY RUNNING ON THE RIGHT SIDE! IF YOU DONT, YOU WILL GET SORROUNDED! RUN UNDER THE TUNNEL NEAR JUGGERNOG! AFTER YOU RUN, GO LEFT TOWARD SPEED COLA AND RUN TO THE GARAGE(thompson room)! (Times to get points: #1, Double Tap camping spot. #2, teleporter camping spot. #3, any zombies in your way.) repeat this. I know there are flaws but let me explain some flaws that may occur.

Flaw#1: I've experienced this one MANY times. As you stop to turn around and shoot the line, you get ready to go up the stairs and jump.(flaw occurs) You notice a zombie running down the stairs! If you have a wonderwaffe, kill them then continue to perform the strategy. If you dont have a wonderwaffe, run to the teleporter and teleport. After you've appeared, run towards the garage(thompson room). complete from there.

Flaw#2: After stopping to shoot the zombies, running up the stairs and jumping, you might come across a zombie or two blocking the path to speed cola. If this occurs, run to the other path towards the animal testing labs(trench gun room). run up the stairs near juggernog and use the bridge to get to double tap.

Flaw#3: A flaw#2 flaw. If your running towards the stairs near juggernog and see a zombie running down the stairs, turn around IMMEDIATELY and run straight to the teleporter near the MP40 and teleport. You may be able to run to the garage(thompson room) after appearing from there.

I probably should've just made a new topic about the strategy

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the site mate nice thread :D

I've got down what I believe to be by far the fastest Der Riese strategy, it's safe but there are drawbacks which will put people off. I'm planning to do a run to round whatever with it since I feel like that insta-kill bug game is missing from my credentials, and Kino & Ascension have been rinsed so they'd be nothing new.

I'll see how MeltonSuperSoilders does on his current run before I consider going for it though I think.