FIVE: Super's Trap Strategy v2 - Faster and more fun!

Superhands

Hey guys, so this is a different take on my trap strategy here, combining elements from my strategy and the other strategy. This is suited to players who like to keep things mixed up rather than using the same rinse-and-repeat over and over. Keeps you on your toes as well as being pretty safe.

It's a rough average of a minute per spawn, can be up to 90 seconds or can be as quick as 30 seconds.

So from the War Room you hop into the teleporter to the Labs once the zombies start spawning in.

Make a dash for the teleporter next to the Power Switch, or if you came through that teleporter and need to wait for the 15-20 second cooldown then wait in the Pig Room and exit the room by jumping out of a window where safe.

If you get taken to the top floor, dash for the elevator to call it, hang a left and run off to the right to avoid the zombies. Run them through whatever trap is available and sprint for the elevator.

If you end up in the War Room, gather a hoard (they'll all come from the teleporter so this will be easy). Then hit them with 1 shot from the Winter's to trigger the spawn-control trick (a group of damaged zombies will mostly come from the teleporter when you use the elevator to go up). Then run to the top elevator, and hang a left as you come out of the elevator to lure zombies before veering off to the right to dodge them. The rest will come from the teleporter. Lead them to an available trap and sprint back to the elevator.

Once back in the War Room, hop in the teleporter and repeat!

I'd advise you to have the MP5k as your other weapon rather than the M&S at this stage, and let the Thief take it, waiting by the Power Switch to collect your Max Ammo.

When the round starts, use that teleporter and see where it takes you to continue the strategy.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really diggin this music ;) Just wanted to tell you that.

Anyhow, great strategy, any particular reason against MS for this strategy? I'll have to give this and some of your other FIVE strategies a shot. I never could quite get the hang of that map. Great job as always. Although reading your description made me feel like I was on a rollercoaster... "Veer left! Turn Right! AAAAAH!" - Sort of Superhands. :)

Haha thanks dude, yeah could can group-kill with the M&S during the earlier stages of course but you're gonna wanna start using traps at some point past round 30 due to ammo constraints.

For the rounds up to 30 I'd recommend this strategy if you never saw it, a trained monkey could get to 30+ on this map if it followed the guide :lol: