Do you like having machine guns with high rate of fire?

Yes, I do like having machine guns that have Extremely high rate of fire. For example like PPsh or FG-42 with double tap is just so fun. You have plenty of ammo and you shoot insanely high rate of fire with double tap. But it doesn't waste your ammo, it gives a optical illusion makes look like you are wasting your ammo. The exact amount of ammo was to kill zombies but much faster. I am curious to see if do you like having machine guns with high rate of fire in zombies. :)

P.S. To Dwellers and Mods, Please do not lock this thread i am telling you. I don't have any good threads lately because of there is similar posts are like months old or years old. It's not refreshing at all. And there is no search bar, i can't find it.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

This thread will now be locked...

Hehe I'm kidding :D I personally don't like it because I feel that the higher rate of fire, the more bullets I am wasting. I know that sounds really dumb because I'm not wasting any bullets if I hit them all. Generally, it feels to me that with weapons that have a higher fire rate, they have lower damage so it takes up more ammunition to kill the zombies.

It's kinda like the spectre and HK-21, I understand that they are much different in types of weapons, but I think the example can still apply. The Spectre has a very high rate of fire, 937.5 RPM to be exact, while the HK-21 has 535 in Zombies mode. Yet, the Spectre only deals 90-50 damage compared to the HK's 150-110.

In the end, I think it comes down to whether you are willing to sacrifice damage for a higher rate of fire, and at the moment, I am not.