Amazing Map Idea

I just thought of this. What if you start out as four-random survivors who witness the rockets hitting the Earth. They then throw you into the characters in which you have to battle a huge horde while nuclear fallout is falling all around you. Once you reach a certain round (10 perhaps) or earlier your characters just die from exposure to the fallout. Then your camera flies all the way back up to the MOON and you are now Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Samantha escaping the 'slowly being destroyed' Griffin Station. They then enter the teleporter back to Area 51 and drive off to the map in which Treyarch is now creating.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought of this. What if you start out as four-random survivors who witness the rockets hitting the Earth. They then throw you into the characters in which you have to battle a huge horde while nuclear fallout is falling all around you. Once you reach a certain round (10 perhaps) or earlier your characters just die from exposure to the fallout. Then your camera flies all the way back up to the MOON and you are now Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Samantha escaping the 'slowly being destroyed' Griffin Station. They then enter the teleporter back to Area 51 and drive off to the map in which Treyarch is now creating.

Interesting but I don't like it due to the fact its too scripted. The only thing that is scripted in zombies are what the characters say, and how far you are into a particular easter egg. I like the first idea of a group of characters (CoTD crew is fine) watching the rockets do their do assuming they aren't dead/zombies and Sarah doesn't spout out a line every 15 seconds like she does for me.

Interesting but I don't like it due to the fact its too scripted. The only thing that is scripted in zombies are what the characters say, and how far you are into a particular easter egg. I like the first idea of a group of characters (CoTD crew is fine) watching the rockets do their do assuming they aren't dead/zombies and Sarah doesn't spout out a line every 15 seconds like she does for me.

The reason why I think it wouldn't be considered a cutscene is because there would be too much animation to incorporate all those scenes. Maybe have a map where we are playing as the rockets hit, but we continue playing? Possibly the Easter Egg is moving to the next map?