My First NML run

Yesterday, I finished trying a NML run for the first time and got 109 kills.

Proof:

My name is JUST below EyeCntSpel's (Ehjookayted) AMAZING score.

Of course, the game that I did this in had Speed Cola instead of Jugg... :facepalm:

Still, gonna try what I originally did but with a few tips from Superhands' thread.

Kinda proud of myself for the first try...

Platform is PS3.

Any tips guys?

I'm shooting for 200-250.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely stay on the telepad for the entirety of the game (except to PaP, of course). That's definitely the place to start. No dogs. The dogs are the number one cause of death in NML, for me anyways. A solid game on the telepad with good shot selection can get you 270 kills without much sweat. :)

It's all about practice. It's really slow at first—sometimes for a month or so—and then it just slams you all at once. That's what happened to me. My high before last night was 255, played NML all of last night and today, and now I average 250 per game, and just got cheated out of a 295-ish game. :)

^^

agreed, the telepad is a good start to get used to NML you can typically average around 250 kills, after you've gotten the hang of it you can typically get around 270-280ish

after you master it, i reccomend using it to get a PaP and jug but afterwards start using the side drop, which once you get used to that you can typically start shooting for a 300. I got screwed out of a 300 game last night, i had extremely week crawlers and

1/2/0 but new spawners decided to corner me and make me break a window.