Some clever ideas! :)

Hey everyone, just thought id let you guys know some ideas I had in mind, let me know what you think!

Pack-a-Punch overhaul

Instead of making the Pack-a-Punch an upgrading machine for 5000 points, why not allow it to do multiple separate upgrades so the user can choose what to upgrade. For example: If I wanted STG-44 regularly Punched I could, but I could also afterwards add more damage, ammo, and lunging speeds to the gun, and lots of other cool tricks.

Perks

Rambo's Blood Drink - Allows you to have all your weapons dual-weilded

Sci-Fi Cocktail - More explosive weapon damage and farther dolphin dive distance

Martyr Brew - Drops 5 small explosions when downed, that kills all surrounding zombies

Power Energy Drink - Allows Power-ups (Instakill for example) to last longer

Weapons

PP90M1

AA12

Mini Uzi

Grim Reaper

Map Ideas

Fear of the Dark - A Map with only 1 Big Room, 1 Box, and a bunch of windows. Dog rounds included.

Headbanger - A Map based on Rock In Rio Festival, that has been infested with zombies. The special zombies here are different members of multiple rock bands such as Rush, Metallica, Judas Priest, and more.

Dead Shores - This map is based on the Pacific Ocean Shore. Special zombies here are Sea Monster Zombies.

Let me know what you guys think!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All of these ideas seem feasible :)

What I'd pay money to see as a wonder weapon:

Mustang & Sally v2 - Basically a Mustang & Sally that does infinite damage.

YESSS ^THIS!!!!! OMG YOU ALREADY NEED MAX AMMO TO REFILL IT ANYWAY AND IT CAN'T BE PACK-A-PUNCHED SO WHY NOT MAKE IT OFFICIAL1!!?? Seriously like almost everyone that knows zombies know M&S are literally the best guns you can have if someone already has the special box weapon.