Dedicated Servers and Mods

I am sure they know a lot of community still play's Call of Duty World at War and 4: Modern Warfare. Now, back in World at War days, treyarch released a Game Editor program. Which allows you to take your ideas and create them for the entire community to enjoy. Call of Duty had lost a good amount of players (PC Gamers) since Modern Warfare 2, because Infinity Ward didn't have dedicated servers nor did they have Mods. Call of Duty would get so many more players if they had released mod tools for PC even console perhaps, all I am saying is that, I know, Call of Duty will most likely gain a huge number of players with a release of mod tools for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Treyarch team if you read this, consider, though I would probably assume that Activison would get your faces about it but consider.

Thanks.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with this is that Treyarch will lose money because they would not really need to come out with new ideas. Plus, decrypting story lines, which treyarch has put in, would also be lost because we would invent maps ourselves. They need money so to make it they do not allow people to do what THEY can do (no offense to anyone) better and they can add new features. If u see a lot of custom maps, they rarely have whole new skimatics. However, some are very talented so......Well thats just my opninon

I dont own a pc that can run COD but i do like watching custom WAW maps on youtube. I think its is soo cool that im saving up for pc that can run WAW just to play some custom zombie maps lol. But i think that activision could maybe make a dlc for computers to make their own maps but they could also charge for it. I mean im not saying id want them to charge for it but if they came out with those tools it really adds to the replay value of the game. It seems like there is way more people still playing WAW on the pc and there isnt many that play on the consoles just because there is a map editor.