Shi No Numa: Round 105 Encounting...

Hey guys, here's a little footage (rounds 53 and 99-100) from my current world record run to 115, currently paused on round 105! As usual, half-an-hour video to come when the game is complete to show the results.

From about round 40-60 I used a fast strategy as shown in the round 53 clip here, but it's pretty risky so from about round 60 onwards I started using a slower and safer strategy as shown in the round 99-100 clip here.

I'm expecting to reach round 115 tomorrow night, finished the day on round 105 tonight.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Riley that part is pretty safe. The only bit that's a huge pain in the arse is when the Flogger stops spinning, sometimes you can just walk straight through and other times you get massive clumps of them there which means you have to gather a full group in the Flogger area which can be risky too. So I stopped using the strategy at about round 60 and slowed it down. I wanted to keep my 0 downs track record intact :mrgreen:

Cheers guys. BTW, paused on ROUND 109 as I write this, new WR :mrgreen: Took just over 2 hours from 105-109, with a dog round at 107.