A look of what BOII Might look like *MUST SEE* (Not leak)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was really awesome. The Quadrator had different commands such as Smoke Grenades,Microphone(sitrep pro?) and an MP7 MG. A special armor with homing rockets on the back, a four legged robot and stealth cloaks. I don't think stealth cloaks would be a good idea for BO2, but the homing rockets could work as a 6-kill killstreak.

This was really awesome. The Quadrator had different commands such as Smoke Grenades,Microphone(sitrep pro?) and an MP7 MG. A special armor with homing rockets on the back, a four legged robot and stealth cloaks. I don't think stealth cloaks would be a good idea for BO2, but the homing rockets could work as a 6-kill killstreak.

IMO, a Justice Rocket Backpack Rocket Rocket shouldn't be a killstreak, since it's sorta something you'd have to specificly wear. It should be a secondary, like the other launchers. The pros would be that there's no switch time, just switching to a slightly different HUD for it. And, it'd shoot two at a time, and automatically reload the next two. (max of four rockets) Cons would be each rocket is slightly less than half as strong as other rockets, and it'd be lock on only. And only one lcok on target that both rockets would go to.

(If you know what JRBRR is from, I love you.)

IMO, a Justice Rocket Backpack Rocket Rocket shouldn't be a killstreak, since it's sorta something you'd have to specificly wear. It should be a secondary, like the other launchers. The pros would be that there's no switch time, just switching to a slightly different HUD for it. And, it'd shoot two at a time, and automatically reload the next two. (max of four rockets) Cons would be each rocket is slightly less than half as strong as other rockets, and it'd be lock on only. And only one lcok on target that both rockets would go to.

(If you know what JRBRR is from, I love you.)

I was suggesting it as a killstreak because they looked really powerful in the video(although they were shot down, i can imagine the damage they would have done). And there was talk of a attachment that you get that let's you see through walls. That could work.