Treyarch using theories?

Hello gentlemen, I couldn't really think of a great name for this thread, however I would like to post the very possibility that has been revealed, thanks to that pre-order poster.

The numbers 1221 can be seen, these numbers point to the twenty first of December the year 2012, this is when a catastrophic event is supposed to occur with the galactic allignment of the stars, however....Treyarch seems to be taking a different rout with this, away from the celestial events, what if....and I know this sounds like a cheese ball idea, it was really the date in which (IN call of duty lol..) a zombie apocalypse happens, and that is the very date the rockets had impacted on earths surface, now...just like radiation is left behind from a nuclear warhead, so would the 115 infused rockets leave behind and reanimate the dead, we can clearly see this symbolism in the poster with the woman holding a rock of 115, and a skull.

Death+115- Ununpentium= Reanimation.

The dead rise upon the earth when there is no room in hell?

well we can see that there seems to be a space below the decimated ruins of which she stands on so prominently, so what if we see these new survivors banding together, just think about it..

...there's a zombie killer in all of us..

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your way of thinking here. Sounds good. :D There are so many ways Treyarch can go with this, we actually have no idea what's going to happen next, but i like this idea, it could well happen & it would also make sense.