Game mode Ideas (Well thought out, currently being refined)

Hello gentlemen, let me introduce myself to this fine community of senior members here, rest assured I think you will find my theories and speculatory threads to be adequate, my origins in the zombie community had originally started here at Call of Duty zombies, around 3 plus years ago, and then continued with PlayheGame, I have a vast knowledge of the real story, and theories throughout the zombie lore and universe, so let us begin shall we?

Today this thread has been created as a Mega-Thread for all of the would be zombie mode speculation that is flooding in after Mark Lamia, the head at Treyarch, confirmed the existence of zombies (what a surprise) and FURTHER pushed the envelope by going on to say that more game modes will be accommodating our zombie slaying adventures, as well as the upgrade to the Multiplayer Engine within zombies, allowing far more of the undead and players on the map, so far DOUBLE...which is enough for me frankly.

So here are my baser unrefined ideas that Treyarch COULD use for their zombies modes, please do remember that all of this is theorizing and speculation and that none of it is to be taken real unless confirmed by Treyarch themselves.

Extraction mode, yes I understand it sounds very amatuerly named, names are being worked on...the concept and idea is what's important here.

You are to rescue the other half of your team in this Co-Operatively focused mode, they are dangerously low on ammunition and with their backs against the walls, who knows how long they have?

Only you have the power to reunite and send the zombies back to their graves (yes a quote from good old verruckt ;)

Extermination Mode, in extermination mode eight players are given the options to choose their weapon loadout, this is when the apocalypse gets fun, gentlemen...get your shotguns.

Each player is able to assign a pre class to their loadout, PERKS however will have to be acquired through heroic achievements IN GAME, such as reviving your team enough and recieving a perk similar

to quick revive, hell you could even just call it that, no one would complain, the whole concept of this mode is to kill as many of the freakbags as possible before you die, the team with the most kills (split between four each, similar to verrukt maybe? half of the map for half of each team?) gains the upperhand in rounds which are played out in "Extermination sets."

The players will then be challenged further in a test to the dead against the remaining players who have not died, things will get bloody between a three way contested battle...will you survive?

Those are two ideas I have for modes at the moment, I am continueing to think of those that will be amusing for the community to play, as I want to have fun to be OVER story just for these modes, in no way should these be connected to a lore, sort of like Dead ops...in my opinion, anyways thanks for reading!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic