My Ideas on Black Ops II Zombies!

I can't wait for zombies in Black Ops II, one question im asking is who will be the characters? Is Richtofen, Nikolai, Dempsey, and Takeo dead? Also we will be able to play up to 8 players because they are gonna run zombies on the multiplayer engine instead of the campaign engine like World at War and Black Ops Zombies. If we are gonna have 8 players, we will have to have really big maps, and im glad well can have more players because there is that moment when you have 5 friends who want to play zombies and there are only 4 spots. And it would be cool to see host migration within the game like in multiplayer, and maybe be able to level up, and earn COD POINTS and use then to buy doors and guns if you dont have enough points in the game, like in Black Ops Zombies for the iPhone and iPad. If we are to see our old characters, the only way they could still be alive is if the somehow teleported to the future again but this time, to far into the future, and i would assume that if they are dead, the only character we will most likely see is Richtofen as Samantha, because they traded bodies in Moon when the Easter Egg is completed.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a topic like this with how id improve it and i agree with you about some sort of leveling/prestige system for the next one to keep something for players to aim for. dunno about the buying guns, i think id get bored if i started a game off with thundergun and a ray gun, my favourite part of a zombies game is the time it takes in early levels to unlock and buy everything and get 'set up' for the rest