Woods had PhD Theory?

I heared alot of rumors that Woods from Black Ops had PhD Flopper to surivie from his death. For those who don't Woods died of a greande explotion while been pushed out of a window. However because of the termanal and more importaly the Black Ops II trailer we know his alive. And one way he could of easliy survrived his death would have been to use PhD Flopper as the greande would not effect him nor the fall from the window.

But campaign and zombies mode have never (or not that I know of) had a big connection like this so I'm not sure if this is what happend but it still possible.

What do you think? I personly don't think this is what happend but still fun to think about.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never heard the PhD theory elsewhere, but I had the idea myself. If you watch the explosion, it looks just like one from PhD. I doubt that Treyarch would mix the two worlds together, so I don't think they'll use that explanation. It's more of a joke, than actual theory, in my perspective. It's the only way he could have survived though, unless he had a massive flak jacket or was revived later on.

I've never heard the PhD theory elsewhere, but I had the idea myself. If you watch the explosion, it looks just like one from PhD. I doubt that Treyarch would mix the two worlds together, so I don't think they'll use that explanation. It's more of a joke, than actual theory, in my perspective. It's the only way he could have survived though, unless he had a massive flak jacket or was revived later on.

Yeh I think your right I don't think they would make a strong link of campign to zombies like this theory but I was just seeing if any one on here had heared of this.