Analysis of BO II poster - Apocalypse, Kukulcan, Vril

Has anyone noticed the weapon of some sort on her right leg it's the left leg when looking at the poster. To me it looks like it would maybe hold a blade of some sort. Check it out and let me know what yall think about that.

Oh yeah if you don't see it at first it's on the outer side of her leg.

It's been talked about around 5-10 posts above you.

To me it does'nt look like any gun " That's what it says 5 - 10 posts above me " but who knows this games based in the future. It looks like a holder for some type of blade of some sort. Hopefully a sword. If it is a sword that would explain the sebered zombie head she's toatin for a trophy.

Might not have been 5-10 posts, maybe a little nearer the top but we did discuss that it looks like a machete. I'm not disagreeing with you, it does look like some sort of sword and it would definitely make sense that she's holding a severed head.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya guys, we've been talking about this on another thread about whether this person is Sam or not:http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=21590

Here is something that me and darkjolteon wrote about this:

I think we are all missing a HUGE point here! Who cares if the girl in the picture is Samantha, or some new girl? We won't find out until either we get a trailer, or the game is actually released!

You're all focusing on the thing RIGHT in front of you. Some hot girl with a zombie head. This is what Treyarch want. If we focus on the REST of the image, we can get MUCH more indication as to what the future of zombies holds.

I'll leave this for the rest of you to work out. Where's the fun in telling you? ;)

Oh, and Shapeshifter, you're on the right track. Good job.

-Jolteon

I've taken this on board and had a look at the whole picture a lot more closely, most of this will probably be obvious but I'll say it any way:

On the bottom right there is what looks like a fire hydrant, I'm pretty sure that here in the UK I've never seen a fire hydrant (correct me if i'm wrong), although I do in US cartoons, it could be possibly that this person is in the US. For me first place that comes to mind is New York (not sure why).

Directly below her right foot (on our left) you can see a distinct shadow, this could possibly be a teddy. I can also sort of see a mans face next to this teddy like shape.

We can tell that this takes place after the missiles have hit earth from the Moon EE, there is a lot of destruction around said person.

Just above the COD: Black Ops 2 logo there looks to be some sort of machine. For those of you who played Portal 2 it looks like a thinner version of Glados :D BUT there isn't just on, look diagonally north east from this first one and you can see a smaller one.

JUST HAD AN IDEA- (I've even put that in bold to make sure it catches your eye) Look in between this persons feet 8-) have a look at the metal work, it looks like a tall tower has fallen down, this takes me back to Paris and the Eiffel Tower, I've just read an article saying that "finding a fire hydrant in Paris requires some detective work" so there are hydrants in Paris, but not as obvious as other places, also the skull that this girl has in her hands could point to the Catacombs. Also with the floor below the girls feet is redder than above her, possibly symbolizing hell/death/catacombs.

What do you think? Either that or I'm looking into this WAY too much :D I'm the sort of person to say Treyarch have put it in there for a reason, possibly to hurt or heads :| .

I still have an incline that this is Elena Siegman but as darkjolteon said there is more in the image itself that we could be missing.

I'll have a look again later at the image, there is probably a lot more than this to find but though I'd show you this :D