Black Ops II a sequel??

Hi guys I nearly died after watching this trailer I died again when they confirmed zombies. I cant wait to play this game but I want to know what makes it a sequel to black ops besides characters being back. Like there is no numbers thing or any of that. Im not trashing the game im fine with it the way it is but its killing me to know whats the connection between the two, is mason back. AHHHH cant wait.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Vahn tweeted saying this wasn't going to be your standard definition of a sequel. It will have Black operations in it but with futuristic setting. So I don't think it'll be an exact extension of black ops 1 but it will come together some way.

3arc is really trying to push the envelope here and I have no reason to believe they won't pull this off.

Vahn tweeted saying this wasn't going to be your standard definition of a sequel. It will have Black operations in it but with futuristic setting. So I don't think it'll be an exact extension of black ops 1 but it will come together some way.

3arc is really trying to push the envelope here and I have no reason to believe they won't pull this off.

Yeah I have ZERO doubt's about this game, treyarch in my opinion makes THE BEST COD games.

It will probably be as much a sequel to black ops as black ops was a sequel to WAW. Familiar faces, some connecting events but nothing too deep.

It will probably be as much a sequel to black ops as black ops was a sequel to WAW. Familiar faces, some connecting events but nothing too deep.

Having Woods narrate the reveal trailer, I think, proves it will be deeper than W@W to blops1.