Campaign IS Linked To Zombies

Yeah, I mostly lurk but that's changing. Anyways....

People have been saying that the campaign and zombies are becoming closer and closer together. I believe they have been together the whole time since World At War and became even more close in Black Ops.

For starters, You had the Ray Gun Easter egg on one of the American levels. If they were in a different timeline, surely they wouldn't have included that.

Next we have in Black Ops, the Thundergun Easter Egg on "Numbers". This pretty much confirms with me that the Zombies Storyline and the Campaign are the same timeline. Heck even JFK, Mcnamara, Nixon and Castro are in a zombie map and JFK doesn't seem too concerned in the "Five" cutscene where the zombies are breaching he just casually says it's zombies.

Now from the Info we have gotten from Tacitus and the other info, This has gave even more evidence to them being linked. At the moment, I will guarantee that somewhere on the Black Ops 2 campaign, the wonder weapon that appears in the very first Zombies map for the game will be in one of the campaign missions.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree the connections go very deep, without group 935 there would have been no Nova6, thus there would not have been a threat that is the very basis of Black Ops.

It's all about the Nova6 taken over to the Soviet Union from Nazi Germany, Steiner to be exact.

Regards Alpha.

This may be deep. Too deep in fact for most people to stomach, but here goes.

A lot of people know about things like MK Ultra and Project Bluebeam, Paperclip, The Philadelphia Experiment, The Illuminati, Freemasons, etc. etc...Well what isn't really known much about is nazi experiments. And as we all know, we ONLY see what we're ALLOWED to see. So lets say that certain things are shown to us in certain forms of media. For instance, there were many movies that foreshadowed certain events that took place throughout our history. I won't mention them because some people are too sensitive.

The nazi's were actually quite advanced when it came to weapons technology and experimenting...on humans. There is also rumours that Hitler himself was involved in the occult. With technology at it's peak and a certain fascination with the occult, I'd be willing to bet that those with the finance and the power would have some pretty interesting things to show from their experiments.

The human body is much like a computer. Every muscle and nerve serves a purpose. So maybe theres been ways discovered that made it possible to re-activate or re-animate blood cells...much like we see in modern zombie flicks. But maybe the story is changed for shock value. I remember a scene in Return of the Living Dead where a guy was telling a kid about how the movie Night of the Living Dead was based on a true story. That a chemical called Trioxin 245 was being tested and it re-activated dead tissue to where the bodies would jump around. Of course since Romaro knew this stuff and was making a movie about it, the military threatened to sue him so he changed all the facts around.

Anyway, think that one over. Maybe Treyarch knows more than we think they know.