Black Ops 3 ??? Please Take this As Food For Thought

I know it way too early i mean wayy to damn early to even think about Black Ops 3 and even The next two CoD's but what about zombies, i mean

"There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory" - Sir Francis Drake, 1587

I mean yea it from Uncharted Drakes Fortune to think about that quote and how we are thinking how the zombies story is going to continue, i just hope it ends now, in BLops2, and hope theirs some sorta of Pot hole filler, and Story connector, to all it all up and finish it off with pride

Coward dies a thousands deaths, but a solider dies but one--Tupac Shakur

Lets Hope Zombies (aka the solider) Ends In the works of takeo "With honor"

I wanna hear your thoughts, on this i know it too early to think about 2014 Black Ops 3 but what do u think is in store for CoD ??

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just way too early to be even having these thoughts, TBH. I have no idea what they would do by the time 2014 would do, but we already had a MW series, and even though I'm currently against the idea of basically having the something, chances are Blops will be a trilogy as well. But it gets repetitive.