Callofduty website, possible near future zombie reveal?

I was reading over the forum and people expect zombies to not be released with the trailer and what not, I personally feel, coming with the success from black ops, they will release snippets of it in the trailer. Like literally 1 second things, just to confirm zombies is in the game. Zombies is high up on the list for why people would pre order "black ops 2" early. Possible perks "old black ops maps" on "black ops 2" might be a selling point for hardened editions, or elite sales. If not released in the trailer, I think they may release it on one of the classified things in the next few days.

Also this is super far fetched, and seems like it won't ever happen. But I have always been interested in seeing a co-op zombie related campaign, I think it would be awesome.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I don't doubt for a second that it wont have zombies.. but some people might need that little reassurance that gets screen shotted and goes on 10+ youtube videos within the hour of the trailers release. I have never really been into the whole storyline for zombies, idk why, but I just looked at it at a sales point of view, and how it wouldn't be wise to lose that high number of sales from zombies.

Anyone who thinks that Zombies will not be in Blops 2 is sadly mistaken. Zombies has gotten so big that it will be hard to match sales of previous 3arc Call of Duty's. I sold MW3 a couple days ago and I am not buying another game without Zombies. I have decided that is the only thing that appeals to me in CoD these days, and I'm sure a lot of people would agree with me.

Now, onto Zombies, I believe something will appear, but it is going to take a lot of digging around and such to figure it out. It will be there, but we must find it first. Take FPSRussia's shirt. Someone came up with a brilliant idea, connected the dots, and figured out that Tacitus has something to do with Agartha and the Vril-Ya. This will be our reveal of Zombies, not a fullblown trailer.

It, a zombies teaser, wont present itself so blatantly at such an early stage. Although I agree about Tankeo's "half-second sillouhette or glowing eyes" comment I don't see that happening in one of the boxes on the Call of Duty website or the teaser on May 1st. Perhaps on the longer reveal trailer and not because of sales.

I personally hope that Treyarch will be able to promote zombies separately, so they can do what they want, like its own viral campaign. Even if they can't reveal it on their own, it'll probably be much later, late summer / early fall before they even start hinting to zombies.

I personally hope that Treyarch will be able to promote zombies separately, so they can do what they want, like its own viral campaign. Even if they can't reveal it on their own, it'll probably be much later, late summer / early fall before they even start hinting to zombies.

Darn, I am way too anxious :(

I think this time may be different. I remember an uproar from those who did not read up on Black Ops Hardened Edition and missed out on the old maps. Treyarch then fixed it by putting out the Rezurrection Map Pack. I see the hardened and prestige editions having their own video this time. Treyarch doesn't want the bad feedback about lack of info, and you know they want to tell us more about zombies.