First room challenge at COTD

I have various challenges for zombie mode. Today I have the first room challenge with 3 friends at Call Of The Dead. The challenge is to go each round without open doors. We have achived to 23R. I believe that this is a world record. :)

The movie is as follows.

0eceAVLH97c

We have spent for about 3.5 hours to achieve to 23R with 3 ppl in COTD. For this video from 05:56 to 06:08, we show that the doors are not opened in the first room.

I obtained a strategy by playing this challenge. I would like to introduce it.

Map : Call Of The Dead

Player : 3 players

Rule : Players have to go each round without open doors at the first room.

From 1R to 6R, each person can kill zombies easily.

After 7R, a person has to do train to aggregate zombies at the open space front of a barricade. A person attracts George A. Romero near the quick revive. A person at the narrow passage bring zombies to the open space. The delivery of zombies will complete in 2 times after zombies begin to appear. But there are various zombie's speed at less than 10R. So a bit care is required in order to revive. After 10R, zombie's speed is almost the same.

You can see the strategy at from 02:13 to 03:01 at the video.

In this map, it is difficult to revive. Reviving is a key to advance a round. When a person is down, 2 person has to cooperate to rivive. One person aggreagates zombies and another peoson rivives the down person. At this time, each person has to carefully check the position of zombies. Also you can see it from the video. You can revive easily by it. ^^

Now we have a project. The project is to make a new ranking system for various challenges. Please give us your idea and information.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice. 22 Rounds is great in this map. I know I tried this once and could not get far.

At first, I have thought that is very difficult. When we play it several times, we obtain a strategy to play smoothly. So we could achieve such result. ^^