First room challenge and making its ranking

BinSys

Do you know First Room Challenge at zombie mode? Recently I have known it. That is to go each round without open doors at each map. Actually that is so difficult. So I have practiced a lot. ;) Recently I have been able to obtain a result at kino der toten with 4 people who are my friends. Achieved round is 20R. The movie is here.

nUJHFL7aDOo

Although it is very difficult to play the challenge, I’m very interesting to play it.

Here I introduce our strategy for the first room challenge at kino der toten. This strategy is for 4 people.

From 1R to 13R, each person can keep each barricade because there are 4 barricades in the first room. When some persons are down, one person aggregates zombies while other one revives. When the round achieves 10R, the all zombie speed is almost the same. So I think that it is difficult to revive at less than 10R.

After 14R, it is difficult to keep each barricade. So a person who is Tank Dempsey aggregates zombies by train, because Dempsey is easy to attract zombies. One person keeps a barricade near an entrance of the stage and 2 persons keep a barricade at the second floor. When Dempsey is down, as most zombies go to an entrance of the stage, 2 persons who stay the second floor can revive easily Dempsey. After Dempsey could be revived, he has all zombies by train again.

When I played the first room challenge at kino der toten, I thought that hellhound’s round is very very difficult. It is difficult to revive people. Therefore we thought the strategy for reviving at hellhound’s round. Hellhounds aim each person. At this time, when hellhounds for a person are killed, the person can have a short time to revive. We can revive using this. You can see it at above movie. Hellhound’s health is 1 shot of Olympia for 1st hellhound’s round, 2 shots for 2nd and 3rd hellhound’s round. After 4th hellhound’s round, 3 shot of Olympia is necessary to kill one hellhound.

For the first room challenge, unfortunately the result isn’t reflected to the ranking of zombie map. So I would like to make a database of ranking for the first room challenge by reports from movies and/or photographs at youtube and others. How about this project? If such ranking has already existed, please let me know. When this project is going well, I would like to make various rankings.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice Bin, I am a huge fan of first room challenges. Good to see you posting strategies. My high on ascension is 26 solo then suicide cuz it got boring. I agree we should make a leader board of some sort. Perhaps you or I can start a thread. Nice job, you deserve brains for this.

I found one of my videos.

6l4ndN7CCFU

Thanks alot way2g00! ^^ That's a great skill I think.

I would like to make such databese. What site should we make? Which should we make it as a thread or independent site?

In my consideration, at first, we have a stead to aggregate ranking information. And when the information is aggregated, we should have an independent site for various rankings. How do you think about it?

I would like to make such databese. What site should we make? Which should we make it as a thread or independent site?

In my consideration, at first, we have a stead to aggregate ranking information. And when the information is aggregated, we should have an independent site for various rankings. How do you think about it?

We should definitely make a thread here and keep track of it. If you need any help in starting or creating just PM me and I will work on it. :D

We should definitely make a thread here and keep track of it. If you need any help in starting or creating just PM me and I will work on it. :D

Yes!! Let's do it!

I'll send PM about starting. :)