TREYARCH CHECK OUT.. Zombie Map Ideas!!

LILNIG

TREYARCH PLEASE READ FOR INSPIRATION!!!!!

In the next zombies some map ideas I had were..

I was doing some research and came across on wikipedia die clocke then from there there was a link to der riese and i was like wow thats a real place and so i read on and its an underground mine and nazi facility near the fly trap and im like holy sh!t that would be so sweet to return to in zombies but instead of above ground this time your below. It could start out where your above ground and your in a fenced in small area and theres only one door to buy that leads down or instead of a door its a mine cart shoots you shoots you down quick like on shangri la , and also from a distance before you descend underground you see the fly trap and its even closer then the last time you've seen it and from a farther away distance you can see the der riese zombie map facility. Then you just keep going down into the Depths of Der Riese also map name. Heres a link of what im talking about but it seems so f*cking sweet. Scroll to the bottom to see the photos im talking about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Riese

Setting 1936 Summer Olympics, which was hosted by Nazi Germany held in Olympic Stadium or any other venue from those olympics but preferably olympic stadium. You could start outside and work your way into the stadium. Buy doors that lead to layers of different levels from the top of the stadium all the way down to the basement which also houses the power switch, also accessibility to a stand that was specially built for hitler and his political associates to sit and of course access to the main field. Could you imagine a rape train around a huge track in a stadium lol of course make it more difficult maybe make half of the field accessible. Maybe the zombies could be the athletes (because nazis wanted to win and instead of using steroids they used 115 lol or a 115 out break somehow happens), audience and the nazis who were of course there would be zombies also. Wonder weapon maybe has something to do with or is the torch adjusted into a weapon?? Olympic flame easter egg?

another idea I had was maybe in EGYPT AT THE GREAT PYRAMID start outside while in a sandstorm, surrounded by an abandoned nazi camp that was ready to excavate the pyramid (a jeep and its headlights on, a camp, tent, things in that nature) and work your way into the pyramid you'll need torches until you get to the power and theres a theory that pyramids generated power like a microwave inside it, maybe a mummy boss or just mummy zombies and some rag head zombies and there could be a bunch of chambers a mummification chamber, treasure chamber, coven chamber and so on....

i also think it would be cool since they did the mythical city of shangri la they should do ATLANTIS, they could travel really far back in time right after it flooded maybe??? and then the island of atlantis is half resurfaced a little after the flood. And by the way it is a circular island almost like a bullseye of circles, your on the main middle island and there could be monumental architecture half under water everything drenched, seaweed infested ruins, fish and crustaceans dead from being out of the water (and no there not the zombies) zombies can be the Atlantans who drowned and your only on the main island, u start outside and work your way into a huge sanctuary all on the same little middle island maybe the sanctuary goes deep down into the ground the deeper you go the more flooded? as you look around when you start the view could be half submerged atlantis really beautiful and cool. maybe throw in a sea monster for an easter egg or something that you see from a distance or see it swims around the island.... also atlantis could connect into the story good it has ties to aliens illuminati and nazis.

also before black ops started releasing dlc for zombies ive always wanted a NUKETOWN ZOMBIE MAP but once they released all the dlc's and they never did I lost hope =( but recently ive been reading this forum and im not the only one whos wanted this. So ill post my ideas on what could be for NUKE TOWN ZOMBIES, zombie outbreak on nuketown and the whole block is excessible but if you remember ever playing on nuketown you notice those steel bunker doors that are shown, well in my nuketown zombies those steel doors are also accessible and those lead down into a undergrown bunker which also houses the power switch and the controls for the nuke on the map to drop and can be used as one of the main traps.

FAMOUS CAST CHOICE...

THIS IS THE CONCERT IN THE 60'S I JUST CAME UP WITH LOL

YOU'RE THE BEATLES (GEORGE,JOHN,PAUL,RINGO) AND YOU GUESSED IT A ZOMBIE OUT BREAK HAPPENS AT THE CONCERT FROM THE GOVERNMENT TRYING TO WIPE OUT THE HIPPIE MOVEMENT OR JUST BEATLE MANIA LOL A FAMOUS CONCERT SETTING COULD BE SHEA STADIUM

IT SOUNDS RANDOM BUT SO WAS THE CAST OF CAL OF THE DEAD...

another level where your in a CONCENTRATION CAMP and since Germany stills denies camps being for jews the story line could say they were really where they would burn gas and kill and exterminate zombies test subjects or zombies in general instead and things like that and the burning and gas rooms can be trap rooms it would be so sweet...

Other levels I thought sounded good from others were Paris Catacombs and USS Eldridge where the philadelphia project took place (props go to o0MatrixDestroyer0o for that one)

ALSO MAKE A CINEMATIC MOVIE RECAP OF EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED FROM THE BEGINNING ALL THE WAY TO MOON!!!!!!! (INCLUDE IN VIDEO, RECREATION OF RADIO TRANSMISSIONS TO MOVIE FORM, EASTER EGGS AND STORY IN GENERAL.)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

New Idea

Setting 1936 Summer Olympics, which was hosted by Nazi Germany held in Olympic Stadium or any other venue from those olympics but preferably olympic stadium. You could start outside and work your way into the stadium. Buy doors that lead to layers of different levels from the top of the stadium all the way down to the basement which also houses the power switch, also accessibility to a stand that was specially built for hitler and his political associates to sit and of course access to the main field. Could you imagine a rape train around a huge track in a stadium lol of course make it more difficult maybe make half of the field accessible. Maybe the zombies could be the athletes (because nazis wanted to win and instead of using steroids they used 115 lol or a 115 out break somehow happens), audience and the nazis who were of course there would be zombies also. Wonder weapon maybe has something to do with or is the torch adjusted into a weapon?? Olympic flame easter egg?

I was doing some research and came across on wikipedia die clocke then from there there was a link to der riese and i was like wow thats a real place and so i read on and its an underground mine and nazi facility near the fly trap and im like holy sh!t that would be so sweet to return to in zombies but instead of above ground this time your below. It could start out where your above ground and your in a fenced in small area and theres only one door to buy that leads down or instead of a door its a mine cart shoots you shoots you down quick like on shangri la , and also from a distance before you descend underground you see the fly trap and its even closer then the last time you've seen it and from a farther away distance you can see the der riese zombie map facility. Then you just keep going down into the Depths of Der Riese also map name. Heres a link of what im talking about but it seems so f*cking sweet. Scroll to the bottom to see the photos im talking about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Riese